[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After I took mushrooms I got the distinct message of spirituality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
After I took mushrooms I got the distinct message of spirituality to never eat meat again. It's weird since I'm a southern Texas gentleman who loves steak and barbecue and always hated vegans. But I consider this a direct message from the gods because others who took shrooms reported the same thing.
>>
But when John the Apostle did it, he was specifically told that all meat is good to eat. So. Yeah.
>>
>classic image.jpg
>>
>>7839360

plants are alive too, why don't you think about that on your next shroom trip
>>
>gods
There is no god but God in persons three, Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
>>
>>7839360
After I took mushrooms I got the distinct message to stop doing drugs of any sort.

Also I feel you on the vegetarian thing. Like I love meat and have even done a steak and eggs diet, smoke meat all the time, and am also a glorious Texan, but I feel like my spirituality somehow suffers from it.

Like loading up my body with meat and alcohol and other intoxicants is holding me back some how.

It's really kinda weird, but it is a very definite feeling.
>>
>>7839421
yep that's what shrooms does man, it's not a party drug
>>
I can't eat anything but fruit on MDMA, but I don't stick to that after I stop rolling

When ancient hunters tripped on wild mushrooms, they didn't stop hunting the mighty aurochs the next day.

Anyway the main thing is to be true to yourself.
>>
>>7839360
Faggot
>>
>>7839360
Yeah, even if we evolved a need for meat we should still try to minimize suffering as much as possible. I eat meat at most once per week because I crave it so badly especially after being physically active.

But, I'll gladly switch to eating cultured meat if I can afford it once it's in stores. I don't think veganism is the answer.
>>
>>7839368
>Classic image.meme
>>
>>7839421
>After I took mushrooms I got the distinct message to stop doing drugs of any sort.
I took mushrooms quite a few times when i was 18/19. The last time was the best trip I ever had and it basically excised any desire to do them since.

It was a wholly positive feeling, sort of like leaving off on a good note and knowing any more wouldn't be right. That was 10 years ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 600x450
>>7839368
never understood this what if I want to shitpost on my lunch break on my phone
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.