[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo /ck/. Recently I started eating these. They're not the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: url2.jpg (40 KB, 391x257) Image search: [Google]
url2.jpg
40 KB, 391x257
Yo /ck/.
Recently I started eating these. They're not the tastiest thing imo, but they give me a slow burn euphoric sensation for hours after consumption, after I've started eating them I have more energy, I get spontaneous erections again, which I haven't had since I was like 14, I feel less depressed, I feel less anxious, I feel more in control of myself.
Is this normal? Can Some kinda nutritional deficiency do this? Or am I just falsely attributing an unexplainable phenomena to the only obvious change in lifestyle? I honestly have a hard time believing its just the potatoes, but there are no other real lifestyle changes recently
>>
you should start dipping them in maple-mayo.
>>
>>7835779
Is this a new meme?
>>
Are you putting them in the right hole?
I mean erection after eating potatoes... :v
>>
>>7835985
No, not right after, just generally, these days after eating it
>>
>>7835750
>sweet potatoes
>not tasty

I will find you, take your sweet potatoes away so you can enjoy your panic attacks.
>>
>>7835750
Try the Japanese sweet potatoes if you haven't had them yet.
>>
>>7837055
Yeah. They're purple.
>>
>>7837136
They're also fucking delicious.
>>
>>7835750
Don't like 'em. Anything good you can make with them?
>>
Could be the Vit A? Try taking something else high in it, instead of the sweet potatoes, and see if you notice a difference.
>>
They're complex carbohydrates, if you're eating more of them you'll probably have more energy long term

I'd imagine sweet potatoes nutrition and benefits combined with you being more active and eating cleaner while having more energy can mitigate those latter factors

People would be surprised how important diet can be on every aspect of life

They might be filling a deficiency but you wouldn't know if you had one unless you took a blood test, just eating healthier in general with a great food like sweet potatoes is obviously doing you well
>>
>>7837198
seconding this. Without knowing the rest of your diet, though, OP, it's kind of meaningless to hear you say that sweet potatoes make you feel good.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.