[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When does spicy food stop burning your ass? I had some habaneros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: giphy.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3 MB, 480x270
When does spicy food stop burning your ass? I had some habaneros yesterday that are coming out like nuclear warfare.
>>
>>7834920
I'm white as fuck and for most of my life I was a pussy with hot food, and I never encountered this problem except for when I was under 10 years old.

Do you currently eat it on a regular basis? I would try doing that for awhile, and it that doesn't work, I don't really know, maybe you can't gain an immunity to that kind of thing.
>>
>>7834920

Ass-Volcanoism is a strange thing. For me, one day my immunity just disappeared and I started having ass burns which I'd never experienced before.
>>
>>7834920
You don't have to eat unreasonably spicy foods to prove you are a man, OP.

You prove you are a man through knowledge tests and doing sex on people.
>>
As soon as you do a milk enema.
>>
>>7834920
Your supposed to eat some ice cream with it. Come on ice cream.
>>
>>7834920

Did she stop posting videos?

What happened to her sister?
>>
>>7834920
Eat your veggies.
>>
its because of the chemical in the peppers stimulate the buds and makes it feel hot

The same recepters are in your ass and react the same as in your mouth
>>
>>7837775
dude wat? no.
>>
>>7834920
Holy fucking shit. She looks like an even fatter version of this girl I work with. Like almost fucking identical. Spooky.
>>
File: imgminimilkcombined5jf.gif (16 KB, 411x196) Image search: [Google]
imgminimilkcombined5jf.gif
16 KB, 411x196
I keep a box of these in the freezer.
>>
File: ;D.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
;D.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>>7837775
u sayin my ass can taste?
>>
>>7836319
I think her sister died or something. I remember a while ago there was this video saying that she was in the hospital with pnemonia or something and was unresponsive or something.
>>
File: google is a wishful thinker.jpg (80 KB, 983x691) Image search: [Google]
google is a wishful thinker.jpg
80 KB, 983x691
>>
>>7837878
>>7836319
On the 27th of April 2015, Tammy rushed to the hospital and nearly died due to breathing difficulties associated with pneumonia. Tammy's lungs were "giving out on her" and Amy was making arrangements for Tammy's funeral. Amy created a GoFundMe page for Tammy that was initially titled "Tammy's funeral fund", but once it looked like Tammy might survive the title was changed to simply "Tammy's fund". Tammy spent several days on life support and was forced into a medically induced coma to increase her chances of survival. After surviving the medically induced coma, Tammy was sent to a nursing facility (her second trip to the nursing home, the first being in December 2014). At the nursing facility, Tammy would have to re-learn how to walk and feed herself. During Tammy's birthday party at the nursing home, Tammy was quoted as saying she was "craving McDonald’s”.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.