[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what I drink every night, does this make me an alcoholic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 12
File: neww.jpg (553 KB, 2672x1503) Image search: [Google]
neww.jpg
553 KB, 2672x1503
This is what I drink every night, does this make me an alcoholic? My mom says it does, I disagree
>>
It makes you white trash with awful taste.
>>
>>7833149
i live in a nice house though
>>
>>7833153

If I put a pig in a suit it doesn't make him a gentleman.
>>
>>7833156
lol fair enough
>>
>>7833145
I drink a little more than that and i think I'm an alcoholic but my mom says im fine
>>
>>7833145
Every night? You're an alcoholic dude
>>
>>7833180
i drink the fireball prior to the beer sometimes i drink them on the way home from the store
>>
>>7833145

that's equivalent to like 9 drinks or so right? you're probably an alky by definition m8
>>
>>7833231

It's better to define alcoholism by behavior rather than just amounts. If you can drink that every day but still have a job, normal relationships, and otherwise function as a normal person then who cares?
>>
>>7833234
ya thats what I figure
>>
>>7833234
Ever hear of a high functioning alcoholic? Yeah, that's a thing. Alcoholism is when you drink despite relationship and other life consequences. OPS drinking is causing a strain with his mother, yet he doesn't even adjust his drinking habits. OP is an alcoholic.
>>
>>7833246

This. It's probably not doing your long term health any favors either OP. How long have you been drinking like this OP?
>>
>>7833246
not really a strain, shes an alki herself, she just pointed it out to me. I dont do anything when drunk cause arguments or anything destructive i mainly sit in my room post on here or play vidya
>>
>>7833248
I actually just started day drinking, have a airplane shot or two, when out just because. Or when I grill outside i now have a few beers because its summer. dat downward spiral
>>
>>7833250
around 8 years give or take. My parents drink heavily too and been since I can remember, they usually almost kill a 8 dollar bottle of vodka a night they split it.
>>
Fellow anon who drinks similar stuff. Yes, it does.

I'm trying to dial it down, myself.
>>
>>7833262

That's really what I was getting at. And even if you are technically an alcoholic if you're high functioning and it's not hurting your life then you shouldn't really need to put up with the negative stigma attached to the label.
>>
>>7833248
I can't agree more about the day drinking. I've always has a psychological addiction to alcohol but I could always be fine the next day and stop for weeks at a time when I only drank at night. Once I started drinking during the day, even if it's just a drink or 2 an hour to keep a mild buzz going, that's when the physical addiction kicks in and I get withdrawals when I stop
>>
>>7833145
Yeah you definitely are.
>>
>>7833145
Yep, you're a habitual user of alcohol. The fact that it's daily is also a check against you. Get a hold of it before it gets bad.

The main thing is that you're messing with the neurochemicals in your brain, mainly GABA in this case. Yes, you're reaching homeostasis daily, but eventually your nervous system will buckle, most likely many years from now, but that depends on if your usage ramps up.

In the meantime, you should aim to cut back, and have a few days where you don't drink (or have the low government recommended dose of 3). Take b complex, multivitamins, fish oil, and milk thistle every day. Magnesium would also be good, as well as tudca on your days off.

This is the correct way to dabble.
>>
>>7833300
i do take vitamins and go to the gym 4 days a week dunno if that helps anything
>>
>>7833275
What if he gets to the point where he'a a nonfunctioning alcoholic? What about when he's 65 years old and is diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver?

OP, you are an alcoholic, and need to stop drinking. The sooner the better.
>>
>>7833308
It does. Of course, these aren't solutions, merely band aids.
>>
>>7833308
Stop trying to justify being an alcoholic

You are making excuses for yourself and you don't even realize it. Cut it down to one fireball and eventually none and then eventually none of the alcohol , clearly you can't handle your consumption
>>
>>7833145
Every night? Like, literally every single night? How the fuck do you get up in the morning? That shit would have me in bed all day and feeling like shit.
>>
>>7833304
Fuck that's the worst man, shakes I can at least disguise for the most part but I can't stand the closing your eyes thing you mentioned. I get super tired and want to sleep, but when I close my eyes I just see flashing lights and shit and can never get to bed. I wish I had benzos on hand for when withdrawal hits
>>
>>7833326
yes 7 days a week, and i dont get up i have a weird sleeping schedule i hit bed like 3am and get up 12pm
>>
>>7833335
You're an alcoholic man, sorry to say.
>>
>>7833189
Yes, that makes you an alcoholic, retard.
>>
>>7833367
I usually force myself to puke even if not much comes up and it makes the nausea go away then i can start drinking again
>>
>>7833248
Same. I functioned fine night drinking, my rule used to be no drinking until the sun is down (drank more in the winter). I can trace the long dark downward spiral back to the day I decided it was OK to drink a couple beers at 2 p.m. everyday right after work.
>>
>>7833304
>hardcore shakes

When I was in college I had a long bender during out week off for spring break since I didn't have money to go anywhere to friends, I was drinking over a liter of vodka a day and stupidly kept doing that until the night before I had to go back to class. I was so shaky in class the next day I literally couldn't even write my own name on an in class quiz we had to take, I just walked out and took a zero. That was a real wakeup call for me
>>
>>7833386
damn son
>>
>>7833145
What if I rarely drink, less than once a month on average, but when I do drink I'll drink a litre of vodka in a night or 12+ beers (500ml cans). I feel like that's potentially worse than a constant but small amount of alcohol
>>
>>7833501
ya but u give ur liver like a month off.
>>
>>7833504
Wait what?
>>
>>7833513
if you drink once a month, ur liver has time to recover and isn't under constant abuse
>>
>>7833501
>>7833513

Binge drinking is technically a form of alcoholism, but really if its once a month its no big deal. Your liver is one of the only tissues along with skin which is able to self heal to some extent
>>
>>7833523
this.
>>
>>7833234
>If you can drink that every day but still have a job, normal relationships, and otherwise function as a normal person then who cares?

your body... and in addition to the alcohol I'm sure the extra shit in Fireball and malt liquor isn't great for your body.
>>
>>7833560
lol everything is "bad" for you now a days.
>>
>>7833386
Jesus... a liter of vodka?
Control your drinking, people...
>>
>>7833560
You're gonna spend more time dead than you are alive, might as well enjoy the alive part in any way you can.
>>
>>7833593
not being able to climb 3 flights of stairs without wheezing definitely impacts your quality of life. people are often blind to the negative impacts of their vices because they slip into them slowly.
>>
>>7833593
That's was fucking stupid, anon.

All he said is that it wasn't good for your body, which is factually correct. Whatever you said had no relation except for being some kind of pissed off defense mechanism.
>>
File: drinks.png (1 MB, 574x649) Image search: [Google]
drinks.png
1 MB, 574x649
I think about killing myself all the time. I have cocaine tho.
>>
>>7833580
I was drinking a liter a day when I had to go to medical detox. They checked my BAC when I was admitted and it was so high they couldn't even admit me until hours later. Don't let it get that bad anons. The best part is im alive and drinking much less. Bad part is since I "came out" about my severe alcoholism I can no longer casually have a drink around family. And now when I'm around they either refrain from drinking or act strangely if drinking.

>mom got rid of my old stein collection from my grandpa when she freaked out and got rid of all the "triggers"

>for awhile when I'd ride with her around town she'd drive out of the way to avoid passing a liqour store

Get more sober anons but if you can try not to let people close to you know how bad you are. I don't regret it but I kinda shot myself in the foot when I called home and made this giant confession about how fucked I actually was.
>>
I'm drinking similar. "Bow Valley Strong". Its basically an ice beer/malt liquor.

But my body can't handle consuming it anymore and I'm sweating like crazy and puking if I try to drink. I'm shaking a bit. Is this withdrawal? I've been drunk for 2 weeks straight, morning till night.
>>
>>7833673
Are you illiterate? Where are you pulling all these implications from?

Oh, that's right, you're drunk.
>>
>All of that shit tier poorfag booze

Anyone desperate enough to touch the swill you're drinking is easily an alcoholic.
>>
>>7833145
Does your skin start to itch when you go a few days without drinking? My skin has been itching like crazy, thought I had dermatitis or scabies but i've noticed the itching goes away whenever I start drinking during the afternoon so I guess its my nerves.
>>
>>7833661
I know that feeling, my mom used to toss a bottle of my favorite liquor in with birthday gifts and such thinking I drank casually with my friends, little to know it'd be mostly empty by the end of the night. After learning about my alcohol tendencies she's constantly warning me not to drink more at home if we go out for a couple beers, keeping tabs on exactly how much alcohol is around the house, sifting through my stuff when I'm not there, etc. I understand where she's coming from but my heavy drinking was only for about 2 months when I was going through some shit. She keeps pressuring me to go seek therapy
>>
>>7833717
>Bukowski

He always had a woman around though so he was never that bad off.
>>
>>7833723
My mom hid my alchol last night. Just finally got it back. She does that a lot.

She doesn't keep booze around and if she does she hides it well.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 240x240
>Decide to have a beer with dinner one night
>Can't remember the last drink I had and I really wanted a beer, since I bought a sixer of my favourite
>"Why do you need beer with your dinner anon?! Are you an alcoholic?!"

The worst is when you have maybe 2 drinks a week total and people still think you're an alcoholic.
>>
My dad was an alcoholic and I would say yes if you, wake up with a full beer or glass of liquor, wake up at intervals throughout the night only to go drink more alcohol. And stay up late getting blackout drunk watching Russian kino.
>>
>>7833724
All the dude said that drinking that much is unhealthy, then you fly into the whole "don't judge my life, you have no right" retarded illiterate mode.

>You sound like one of those anti-smoking fags who would slap cigarettes out of your hand 15 years ago because your great great second uncle died of lung cancer.
You drunken retard.

sage, don't reply to me
>>
>>7833741
It's mostly my parents who do this, then they wines why I'm apprehensive about accepting drinks from anyone, because any time I do I hear "What are you, an alcoholic?!" After, and every time I decline it's "Why not?!"

I can't fucking win with such hard headed people.
>>
>>7833733
I wake up with the drink already poured because I forgot to drink it before passing out. I call them my "morning surprise".
>>
>>7833748
Not him but I agree 100%. If someone's habit has a clearly negative on their health and social relations, you should call them out on it. The whole "don't judge" attitude doesn't extend to everything. If someone likes to hit themselves in the balls with a hammer and they retort with "Hurr it's my life you can't judge me I'm not hurting anyone" are their actions any better? No. They're still retarded.
>>
>>7833145

Simple test.

Go 3 days without booze.

If you don't get physical withdrawal symptoms, then you haven't built up a physical dependency....yet.
>>
>>7833763
Nothing like trying to choke down a warm rum and coke with no fizz left the next morning, trying not to immediately puke it back up just to stave off withdrawals. Or warm, half empty flat beers
>>
>>7833776
i tried to go without for 2 days, I wasn't physically like shaking, but mentally I craved it and caved in after one night, i even woke up that day with the taste of beer in my mouth and ran tot he bar to get a draft beer to "quench" my thirst
>>
>>7833786
Then you're an alcoholic.

Maybe a functioning alcoholic, but an alcoholic nonetheless.

That's not good for the health, anon.
>>
>>7833779
Reminds me of the time when I left an open beer on the patio and I drank most of it before I realized there was a dead cockroach in the bottom of the bottle, puked a bunch.
>>
>>7833800
i use my 40ozs as a piss jug the plastic ones and one day woke up half hung over and still drunk and drank my piss
>>
>>7833786
I get really thirsty, maybe a little foggy or headache, not really cravings though. For the last two days I've had a total of 2 beers a night, but damn I'm so thirsty right now and the water isn't doing much.
>>
>>7833779
Honestly thinking of rehab. Would love some ativan so I can stop drinking this swill.

My body has just been rejecting it all day.
>>
>>7833812
sometimes its weird, its a craving for a draft light beer at the bar. sometimes its almost a thirst quencher like Gatorade
>>
>>7833814
>Drinking and smoking to the point of serious health consequences is the same as casual drinking and smoking

Alright, you can put the bottle down now.
>>
>>7833808
It's hard to tell the difference between piss and old, flat malt liquor when you're half drunk. It happens.
>>
>>7833145
Well I mean do you HAVE to drink it every night? Like can you choose not to drink it and still have a normal life without it affecting you? I think that's the difference between being an addict and not.
>>
>>7833825
lol very good point.i usually try to keep a bottle of water next to my bed at all time.
>>
>>7833153
with your mom?
>>
>>7833854
well yea, my parents im also 29. but still
>>
>>7833234
>It's better to define alcoholism by behavior rather than just amounts
No. That much alcohol will destroy your life regardless. It just might take some time to catch up to you. I drink about a pint a day and I drink way too much.
>>
>>7833865
A pint of whiskey or a pint of beer? A pint of beer is actually good for you.
>>
>>7833145
If a drink has "shatter proof" as a selling point you know that most people who drink it live under a bridge
>>
>>7833164
Your mom sounds like a nice lady.

Or an even bigger alcoholic than you.
>>
>>7833145
You're an alky when you can't stop your hands from shaking unless you get pretty damn drunk, and also if you're an alky the withdrawal anxiety will be so unbearable that you will pretty much need to drink around the clock.
I doubt you're there yet but it can happen to anyone, just be careful dude. There's not a damn thing wrong with having some drinks every day, but if you are getting tanked every single night it may take some time, months, years, more years, but it can happen, and once it does it's pretty bad news.
>>
File: growers.png (125 KB, 331x325) Image search: [Google]
growers.png
125 KB, 331x325
>>7833946
I drink this stuff a lot. It's literally only drank by punk rock kids and homeless natives. I believe they drink something similar in the UK. Comes in big plastic bottles. Perfect for drinking on the street.

I used to be a homeless and kept some of my habits.
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 960x1280
>>7833963
I drink this sometimes but it gives me bad hangovers. I often see homeless buying big plastic bottles of it. They also drink this which I drink too. Gives a great buzz. At least the first one does
>>
>>7833145
every night? Then definitely you're an alcoholic, if you cant go a whole week without it, then you need to seriously look at you're own behaivor.
>>
File: 20160630_030755.jpg (948 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160630_030755.jpg
948 KB, 2560x1536
>>
>>7834072
We should mate.
>>
I threatened to stab my mother to death coked up and drunk off a 30 pk of Miller Highlife. I continue to drink. I work next to an AA meeting place, but will NEVER step foot into it. I will start a fire.
>>
>>7833145
If you drink ever day you are most likely an alcoholic. Its ok though, I'm one too.

My go to is half a box of wine.

>>7833149
Most alcoholics think about cost, not taste. I still enjoy a bit of good spirits, a nice mixed drink, or an expensive bottle of wine from time to time, but boxed wine is the most economical way for me to catch a buzz and still afford food, rent, etc.

For the record I'm mostly a binge drinker, but lately I've been pushing it. I'm really surprised that my bosses don't seem care. I've been have a couple glasses on my breaks/lunches and nobody has said anything.
>>
>>7833253
She is worried you will make the same mistake she did. Every alcoholic has that moment where they realize the list control of their habits

Listen to her. In her heart she knows this and is reaching out to you before the point of no return.

I'm not saying to quit enjoying alcohol. Just quit drinking daily. Don't end up like us. At least skip a day here and there.
>>
>>7833145
Drinking daily in general is alcoholic tier. Especially that much.

>>7833234
If I use heroin daily and function in life, is it not "addiction"?
>>
>>7833145
sort of not really. if six days a week with an occasional longer break id say not at all.
>>
>>7834072
I recognize that stupid fucking doll. You live with your mum, yes? Didn't you post a thread about what she buys for groceries or some shit?
>>
>>7834386
lol
>>
do you get withdrawal symptoms if you go a night without it? cause if you do then you are in fact addicted

its enough to have bad health consequences long-term.
>>
>>7833819
That's not how it works.
>>
Drank a beer and barfed it up. Hangovers are the fucking worst. Lost my lunch too. it seems my body has decided on it's own that it;s going to withdraw whether i lik eit or not.

How long does it usually take for withdrawal to set in completely? Should I go to the hospital?
>>
I drink 2-3 beers more weekends than not. I'm currently buying a different Ale every time and writing a little review for every one, I have only started so I can't give any good recs yet. I wouldn't consider myself an Alcoholic, but this thread has convinced me to see if I notice any cravings after a week.

My Dad is though, he drinks 10 Budweisers every day.
>>
>>7833153
And Brittany Spears lives in a mansion. Trash is trash no matter how nice the trashcan is.
>>
File: 1464243788771.jpg (77 KB, 650x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464243788771.jpg
77 KB, 650x1000
>>7835577
>resurrecting an argument that was already resolved from the beginning of a 100+ post thread
>>
Drinking is just something I do when I'm bored now. Its not a good thing, but there are nights when I can go without it.
>>
drinking is making me fat as fuuuck
>>
>tfw 29
>still live with parents
>they're out of town
>break into their room the other day drink all of dads wine
>steal bunch of change last night to buy beer

Fuck now im broke have no alcohol and dont know how im gonna replace the wine. Im such a failure, im been drinking for 16 years and the past 6 months its probably the worst in terms of how kuch ive been drinking and everything going south. I had a really good job for over a year and got fired early this year for drinking and not showing up. Then lost 5 more different jobs this year so far from me just not showing g anymore due to drinking. I wish I was a functioning alcoholic. I'm probably just gonna end it soon I have nothing to live for but alcohol and drugs.
>>
>>7834072
Why do you feel the need to put that girl toy in every picture you take? It's worse than a tripcode.
>>
>>7836167
What? That's where she stands.
>>
>>7836148
You're already doing that, anon.
>>
>>7833145
It's not much different than the anti-depressants your mom shoves into her face every morning or the DUDE WEED you friends claim they aren't addicted to but yeah, you're an alchy.
>>
>>7833145
>Shatterproof
That reminds me drinking this with friends and slamming the empties ones on the freeways. Shit was fun.
>>
>>7833145

desu OP I love SR's 211. i get it with my pop when im in town; tastes like trash but its cheap and does the trick.

its meant to be enjoyed out back by a campfire with a pack of smokes
>>
>>7836628
Personally it reminds me of all the WORLDSTAR videos of niggers knocking the fuck out of each other with them since they don't shatter like a bottle normally would when smashing someone's head
>>
>>7833719
Ugh, kinda had this for awhile, but not so much as you described. Might be something with your liver or gall bladder....possibly something to keep in mind if you are a heavy drinker.

This time last year I started getting pains in my upper right quadrant. Was very scared it was my liver, despite having had that checked out via ultrasound and CT scan several months prior. I had also cut down my consumption a lot by that point. Anyway, doctor thought it was something wrong with my gall bladder. I started looking up symptoms and a lot of other people on forums reported having the itching thing going on.
>>
>>7836764
vid related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RZVz-X6drk
>>
>>7833145

you have the worst fucking taste I have ever seen jesus niggerblowing christ.
>>
>>7833779
>>7833763

Oh boy. I remember this from my blazing alcoholic days. It was always kinda nice waking up to have it waiting for you, just to kinda kick your body into gear since withdrawals would be starting by that point. I also used to do a morning drink where I'd pour a couple shots of shitty vodka into a cup, mix in whatever I had available to cut the taste (usually gatorade), and then once I was about halfway done, I'd add in a couple splashes more of vodka. I called it "sweetening the pot".

SO GLAD I DON'T DO THESE THINGS ANYMORE
>>
>>7836788
I know the feeling. When the withdrawals hit and you're feeling so shitty that a warm flat beer is a godsend
>>
>>7836776
That piece of shit could've killed him. Should've been armed, and should've never turned his back.
>>
>>7836823
I live in a bigger city and when you get toward the more ghetto parts of town they only sell 40s in plastic bottles now, pretty much entirely because of stuff like that video happening constantly
>>
I'm back to drinking a 12 pack every other night after cutting down to only drinking or smoking on Friday nights. Im on paid leave right now so I don't really have shit to do so I'm just wallowing in depression.
>>
>>7833145
I drink this add about 4 or 5 more fireballs two or three times a week. I don't know if I'm an alchy yet, but it's getting there.
>>
>>7833732
This is another favorite, I used to drink heavily and now I barely drink. But If I want a few beers after a long day or just want one, my gf/family say "Anon we are worried about your drinking"
>>
Should I go buy some beer? I'm shaking and shit. I kind of want to stop but the further I get into withdrawals the thirstier I get. What would you do?

Nevermind, I need it clearly.
>>
>>7836933
I would set a taper schedule, then give your body a lot of time off.
>>
>>7836936
Two an hour or is that too much? For reference, when I get a 12 pack it's gone in an hour. Just want to stop feeling sick, don't care about being drunk right now.
>>
>>7836953
2 hours, sorry.
>>
>>7833865
>I drink about a pint a day and I drink way too much.
My doctor asked me if I smoked, and when I said yes he scowled at me and asked how much. When I told him I go through a pack like every two weeks he legit started laughing at me.
>>
>>7836953
Do you usually drink throughout the day or just a 12 pack at night? Either way, if you normally have 12 beers in a day, have 11 the next day/night, 10 the next, etc. That's not an extremely huge amount to taper off of, not like drinking a liter or more of vodka a day
>>
>>7836960
that's how my girlfriend "smokes" while I smoke like a chimney. She went to the doctors once because she had a cough and she though it was her smoking and she said the doctor laughed too.
>>
>>7836953
Way too much. Look up the HAMS network, follow their schedule. Or, you know, last until you feel like you are starting to become unglued, then have a single beer. Space them out until you're normal.
>>
>>7837005
I wake up and start drinking. Sometimes I go to the store 3 times in a day. I black out a lot, it's becoming a problem which is why I want to stop. I stopped drinking vodka because it was a guaranteed black out.
>>
>>7833145
All I drink is steel 211. I buy 4 tall cans and I'm good to go.
>>
>>7837034
Tapering is tough because its so easy to get a slight buzz and say fuck it and get drunk, or fuck it i'll start tomorrow. The way I did it was only drink beer when you get withdrawal symptoms, not to feel any sort of buzz. Keep it a fairly low abv beer. If you start feeling the shakes and anxiety coming on, have a beer to feel normal and no more, then ride that out until it comes back and slowly increase the time between when you have them. It can be hard depending on how long you've been drinking at that level
>>
>>7836776
lol
>>
>>7837070
Thanks for the advice, I'll give it a shot right now.
>>
i drink sprite because I'm a good guy
>>
>>7833145
That looks like roughly 10 standard drinks a day. Definitely alcoholic tier. Taper down to one of those tall boys a day and you'll be fine
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2011/apr/17/cider-industry-protected-expense-alcoholics
>>
>>7833234
>It's better to define alcoholism by behavior rather than just amounts. If you can drink that every day but still have a job, normal relationships, and otherwise function as a normal person then who cares?

Your pancreas.
>>
>>7837160
Honestly OP must have the constant shits. That malt liquor is nasty for you. I drank a bunch of malt liquor over the past few days and I'm paying for it now that's for sure. Never touching that swill again.
>>
>>7836823
>Expecting common sense from junkies fighting in a gas station
>>
>>7833626
>Not Milwaukee's best ice
You've got a ways to go mate
>>
That's like 10 drinks a night, so yes

The fact you're exceeding more than 4-5 every day to begin with is problematic
>>
>>7836776
LMFAO
>>
>>7836823
>If only he had a gun!

Way to make a bad situation even worse. Fuck off inbred fuck up.
>>
>>7837202
>Hey, let me get murdered by a bottle
>not a worst-case situation

Granted, the guy who got domed was in all probability also a worthless waste of sperm, but if he wasn't, then what the hell is your argument?
>>
>>7833786
I don't get physical withdrawals, I just have really intrusive, depressed thoughts. I tend to pull back from reality and hide in games or books.

I've started to think maybe they're not intrusive thoughts, but real concerns. Either way the booze keeps those thoughts away and lets me enjoy life like I think a normal person would.
>>
>>7837215
>Gets cracked over the skull with a full liquor bottle
>Take out his piece while barely conscious and starts bathing the gas station in a hail of bullets indiscriminately

I know, right? What could go wrong?

>Guns are a magical fix for any and all situations
>>
>>7837217
Do you get the night terrors? I think those are some of the worst withdrawals you can get. Everytime I open my eyes while trying to sleep I see insects crawling around the walls and ceiling!
>>
>>7837215
>If he wasn't

What constitutes a waste of sperm for you? You mean him drunk out of his head and beating on someone in a gas station isn't enough?
>>
File: 1312202406007.jpg (7 KB, 210x208) Image search: [Google]
1312202406007.jpg
7 KB, 210x208
>>7836776
>that stumble at the end
>>
>>7837253
Reread the post where it said should've never turned his back and had his gun out. Fuck you're stupid. You think he's going to jump out of his concussion and start blindly firing like a goddamn Bugs Bunny cartoon?

>>7837264
Said that was a very big assumption. That guy, who seemed like a drunk dipshit starting fights? No, should not own a gun. If that was someone else who happened to be in a gas station where a junkie chimping out is literally about to kill you? Damn skippy.

But guys, let's stop this. Sage for off topic.
>>
>>7837276
>Assaults another person in a prolonged manner that is obviously not self-defense
>Shoots that person when they fight back

Enjoy prison you raging fucking faggot

>But...but...Muh CC...Muh right to kill!
>>
>>7837284
Entirely my mistake, rewatched the video and thought black shirt was on the ground the whole time before getting his head smashed in. They should both be gassed.
>>
>>7837276
Ah, the "I should get to decide who has guns" argument. The people who are armed are much more likely to start fights with others, feeling brave. Either everyone is armed or no one is. You do not get to decide who has the right to defend themselves and who doesn't.
>>
>>7833145
If you can tolerate the taste of malt liquour over a long period then you are an alcoholic AND a redneck.
>>
>>7837288
Violent convicted felons?

And it sounds like you don't know any gunowners other than hoodrats, who don't get their guns legally anyway.

You're dumb as fuck.
>>
>>7837297
Except you can get a felony for so much shit these days. A certain amount of weed is a felony, tripping and breaking a window valued over $1,000 is a felony. In NY having a magazine that can hold over 7 rounds is automatically felony even if you only load 7 at a time. In Florida it's a felony to possess a TOBACCO pipe, even if it's empty. It's easier than ever to catch a felony. Why do you support piecemeal disarming American citizens? Are you one of those Charles Bronson Death Wish fetishists who lives in a fantasy world where you are the only one armed and you can cut down niggers in the street who come at you with flick knives?
>>
>>7833189

shit thats how i started bud. thats bad shit, id quit before 2 of them turns to 4 of them
>>
>>7837313
Reread the first word, champ.
>>
>>7837313
>VIOLENT convicted felons
At least pretend to know how to read.
>>
>>7837313
I smashed a window as a kid and almost went to prison. Scary shit.
>>
oh look a gun control argument on a food board.

liberals truly are the scum off the earth.
>>
>>7837324
Shit is crazy these days. Anything to fill those private prison quotas.
>>
> drink 6 drinks
>NOT tipsy
Tolerance is a bitch.

I used to be able to black out on this much!
>>
>>7837332
Fuck off and die hillbilly
>>
>>7837355

>hi i'm a typical libfag who can't handle being a fag and it makes me so angry i have to shit all over other people and take their rights away because i'm not really an adult

lol noted.
>>
>>7837352
I miss being 16 and getting wrecked on two 12 oz. Budweisers kek
>>
>>7837355
>I AM SILLY
>>
File: 1458011406227.jpg (90 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1458011406227.jpg
90 KB, 500x450
>>7837363
You do not have any "right" to own a firearm. You are not qualified nor do you have any need for one besides compensating the lack of cock in your pants. You are not part of a well-regulated militia.
>>
>>7837373
Gun rights fight on a food board

No, by all means keep going
>>
>>7837373
The framers of the constition who wrote the Bill of Rights, and Supreme Court precedence of holding it up seem to disagree with you, but okay. It's not like the fundamental human right to life, or the necessary branch of it to self defense have any bearing.

Holy shit shut the fuck up, and let us get back to being non-retarded depressing sacks of shit.
>>
>>7837373
The Heller decision obviously disagrees with you jerk off. We DO have a right to own a firearm
>>
>>7833145
Well guys, I did it. In the last three days, I've had four beers. I wish I could keep it to this on all weekdays.

Of course, I'm going to revert at around 6:00 tomorrow after my post-work workout, drinking at least 10 drinks a day through the 4th on Monda. But that was going to happen anyway, so this little victory was nice. I think I'm going to take some tudca tonight and hope it has even a minimal effect on my liver.
>>
>>7837385
No you do not. That right is eroding away and will be gone before long.
>>
>>7837381
So you support millions of Americans being piecemeal disarmed for non-violent and victimless crimes?
>>
File: 20160701_010426.jpg (926 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160701_010426.jpg
926 KB, 2560x1536
Finish the vodka with appul juice cocktail tonight, MY N WORDS

Lol
>>
>>7837403
You sure like taking away people's rights. Hopefully then only the police, who are so infallible, and criminals will be the only ones with firearms. Such utopia could only be imagined...
>>
>>7837408
You shitkickers would know a thing or two about taking away rights. As in taking them away from non-christians, homosexuals, muslims, women, transgenders, immigrants, and basically anyone who is slightly different from you in any way. Fighting fire with fire, hillbilly.
>>
>>7837417
You're a dumbass.
What I can gather is that you A. think the majority of police aren't corrupt. B. think that just because innocent people won't be allowed to have guns for protection that somehow means criminals (people who break the law) will somehow respect gun laws that they already don't. And C. that you are a gullible fuck who believes anything the media tells you is "right"
>>
>>7837403
Lol no it won't and 47 states allow conceal carry open carry or Constitutional carry
>>
>>7837313
...yeah that part about the tobacco pipe in Florida is not true in the slightest. baitedintoaresponse/10
>>
Have you retards discussing guns decided to just stop responding to each other? Fuck no wonder you faggots drink all day. I'm glad you'll die early so I can maybe enjoy /CK/ in my senior years without you shitting up the board. Fucking losers.
>>
>>7833145
well if you depend on it, you're addicted, even if it's just psychological. You're the only person who knows if you have a problem or not.
You're drinking very little btw. Compared with myself and other alchies I spend time with at alchie self help groups, I mean. Probably enough to do damage long-term, but I haven't been sober for a couple of decades and would typically put away 1.4-2 liters of spirits/day. I think you're probably alright.
>>
>>7834121
I guarantee they are talking about it though, and God forbid if even one of them slightly notices it is affecting your work, your ass will be out that door mate
>>
so is this the alcoholism general thread now. Anyway im back to drinkin after abot 3 months sober, three weeks ago i was at work and it was hot as fugg and i was out near the booze store so i said fugg it and got a handle, and last weekend i did the same, and i already have my handle for this weekend, only i also got drunk last night, which is a huge no no for me, drinking on a work night, and now i feel like a hot bag of trash left out in the rain, but who cares at least i have the 4th of july off on monday so i can drink all day sunday like a deleriouse drunkard and lay around like a bum, pretty cool huh. And i'll prolly get a few beer's on the way home so i can taper down on monday altho i'll prolly end up drinken em on saturday nite when my guts are too fugged to hold down more vodka lmao but anyway after this weekend imma make a vow to not drink for at least another 3 months, cause theirs nothing quite as good as the week and a half or two weeks after you quit drinking and the ol brain fog is gone and you can actually sleep and you can appreciate not being a drunk sack of crap oh well take it easy :D
>>
>>7838562
get back on that wagon anon, you stopped for a reason.
>chug
>>
why airplane bottles? why not just buy a handle.
>>
>>7833862
are you italian?
>>
I go through 2 1.75 litres of gin every weekend. I drink it warm with sprite.
>>
>>7838047
holy shit hahahahaha you are one salty ass motherfucker
>>
>>7837373

lol get lost you salty nigger
>>
>>7837373
>mfw I own 3 guns and plan on getting more and more
This triggers the libtard
>>
So at what point during alcohol withdrawal should you consider going to the hospital?
>>
>>7838785
Just got two garands mailed to my door last week, waiting on my third, but they won't give me an ETA. Such is life in America...

sage for off topic
>>
>>7833234

My liver cared as it started to pack in

Glass of red wine once a week and a Mediterranean diet fo' life fatherfuckers

>sweet Jesus I'd kill for a beer :(
>>
>>7838786
Severe shaking, feeling completely unglued by anxiety, hallucinations, seizures.

Personally, I'd never go to the hospital so it' snot on my record. I'd hunker down with acquired benzos, lots of vitamins, water, digestible food, and the shittiest tasting light beer I can find for rationing.
>>
>drinks alcohol that has no taste
Yes that literally makes you an alcoholic
>>
>>7838786
Of you're having to ask this, why are you going cold turkey? Have a damn beer.
>>
>>7838799
>>7838831
Thanks I bought a bunch of cheap cider and am drinking it very slowly. I still feel like shit but it's helping. I've just been sleeping a lot. A few hours after posting that I started to shake and sweat profusely and freaked out and almost called an ambulance. 3 drinks seems to calm me down enough.
>>
>>7838849
If you're that far gone, the the tapering schedule won't work for you. It should be one drink, not three. After all, you're not trying to feel good, just closer to normal.

Go get a BAC blower, and level it down that way. Then you can start your taper.
>>
You are an alcoholic only if you are afraid of withdrawal.
>>
>>7838896
Damn. Should I head down to the rehab centre tomorrow?
>>
>>7833145
If you drink that every night, how can you deny that you have an addiction, even if it is an addiction in its early stages? Binge-drinking more than once a week is atypical for people who do not abuse alcohol.
>>
hit a new low today puked in the liquor store parking lot from a hangover and had to count change to get my stuff
>>
>>7838575
I am.
>>
File: Sober.jpg (44 KB, 480x384) Image search: [Google]
Sober.jpg
44 KB, 480x384
>>7833145
why u mixing so many different brands of shit....that would make me sick just pick one and stick it out
>>
>>7839008
You're a pussy
>>
>>7837364
>>7837352
same here 30yr old now
>>
>>7839014
nahh im a grown up
>>
>>7833145
>drinking every night
>am i alcoholic?
That is pretty much the definition of an alcoholic.
>>
>>7839020
Those two characteristics aren't mutually exclusive
>>
>>7838562
>>7838569
I got my beers and im buzzin like a muslin, vodkas in the fridge gettign chilled along with a little water bottle of gin leftover from last weekend my fat retarded manbaby butt is gonna get squeezed freezed teased and diseased this weekend lmo :D
>>
>>7833145
>does this make me an alcoholic?
Yes.
>>
>>7834121

>most alcoholics think about cost not taste

This is true. But I won't step a single foot near banks beer or any american normie beer. I honestly would just drink water given the choice because that shit is a damn waste of time.
>>
>>7839000
ouch, that's rough :(

During my blazing alcoholic days I always kept two plastic grocery bags in my car, one lined inside the other for structural integrity. On more than one occasion I had to either puke in the bag before going somewhere, or even puke WHILE driving. Would casually tie it up, then drop it out the window. Always wondered what poor souls ended up having to pick up bags full of vomit :(

Past those days now, thank God. Life is immensely better when you don't have to worry about bullshit like that.
>>
I passed out and last my glasses. Thinking of going to rehab because of this. I can't even read this fucking rhead, fuck.
>>
>>7840050
Its so weird with respect the the puking, I puke like people piss, its almost routine to me.
>>
>>7840195
Definitely not something I miss doing. Towards the end of my worst period I was starting to puke up black/purple looking stuff. Went to the hospital the next day. I don't know how people are ever able to push past that point, it would have been impossible to me. Couldn't get out of bed, couldn't do anything.
>>
>>7833234
your liver and kidneys care, dumbass
>>
How do people become alcoholics? Every time I get hungover I don't want to drink again for a while.
>>
>>7842070

It happens gradually by drinking casually most days, not by occasionally getting blacked out at a party.
>>
>>7842070
I don't get it either it's such a shitty drug.
>>
>tfw not an alcoholic
>tfw that means I can enjoy drinking beer guilt free while I'm on vacation or while watching sports

I don't even like getting drunk that much, the hangover, the nausea, and the trying to fall asleep with the spins is never worth it. Buzzed all the way. I'll get drunk like once a year for the hell of it.
>>
>>7842088

>drinking casually

wtf is that? i always drink like i hate myself because i hate myself
>>
>>7842088
I smoke weed everyday, I would probably be an alcoholic if I didn't, seeing how I always manage to never run out of weed.

I like the ritual... I feel very comforted knowing that after a long day of work I get to toke up on the couch and relax while I make dinner. It makes every day better. My favorites are smoking after working out and showering as I drink a protein shake, smoking after coming home from dinner at a nice resturaunt, and smoking after coming home from vacation.
>>
>>7842102

When I became old enough to buy my own liquor I'd make a cocktail every night, which turned into two cocktails every night, which turned into drinking straight liquor on ice after bothering with making two cocktails, which a decade later turned into drinking bottom shelf liquor at room temperature throughout the day.

Where I grew up it was normal for adults to have a drink or two with dinner, and was seldom seen as a problem, hence "drinking casually".
>>
>>7842118

I've always had weed around me, but often get paranoid and can't enjoy myself. If I liked weed I'd most likely not drink nearly as much as do and be a much healthier person all around.
>>
>>7842118
Just be careful my man, smoking weed everyday can potentially fuck you up real bad 5-10 years down the road. Wouldn't want you to regret anything, you know?
>>
>>7842129
I first started smoking weed as a 15 year old at a friends house whose mom smoked weed and didn't care if we did too. That's where I learned that there's no reason to be paranoid on weed if you're in a chill environment and not worried about getting caught by someone. It's definitely my favorite drug. Do you live with your parents or something? I don't care or anything, I'm just curious how someone could feel paranoid on weed if they just smoke in their own comfy home. I actually kinda miss the rush of walking the dog in the woods to go smoke or waiting until my parents went to bed to smoke in the garage when I still lived with them. Although they were't super strict about weed, my Dad didn't really care and my mom was always disappointed and sad when she caught me.
>>
>>7842148

>smoking weed everyday can potentially fuck you up real bad 5-10 years down the road

No it can't, and if he's old enough to be posting here he most likely has been smoking for at least 5-10 years.
>>
>>7842148
I know people who've been smoking weed errday since the 70's and they seem just fine mentally and with their careers. Also I don't think I could quit if I wanted to. It makes my day so much better that I know I get to smoke at least once before I go to bed, giving me restful sleeps. Especially when I've worked out that day.
>>
>>7842155

I grew up in an environment where my parents and my friends parents would openly smoke right in front of us as kids, and pretty much all my friends smoked everyday, but I'd only be able to enjoy it in certain situations where I was completely comfortable, usually alone.

I haven't lived with my parents for over a decade, but even now that it's practically legal everywhere I still get paranoid. It's just how I react to it.

Smoked for the first time when I was probably 9 or 10.
>>
>>7833246
My roommate is a high functioning alcoholic. If it's a day he isn't working, he'll grab a beer as soon as he wakes up, drinks until he runs out, goes out to buy more, rinse and repeat until he falls asleep that evening. If he has to work he usually won't drink as much (not at all during the evening before), but as soon as he gets home he makes up for what he missed during the day.

He used to drink a lot less 3 years ago, maybe just a beer or two at night, but now I'm getting pretty worried about him. Especially when he's out driving after drinking all day. But he's an adult, nothing I can do.
>>
>>7837403
There are several states that said they won't enforce federal gun control laws. That right isn't going anywhere. Montana will even go as far as arresting federal officers that try to enforce them.
>>
>>7837417
I dont care if you wanna tuck your dick between your legs and pretend your a woman, I dont care if fags can get married of not, Im not a christian, My family are Bosnian muslims and immigrants. Your just a little bitch.
>>
>>7833963
>I believe they drink something similar in the UK

White cider sure but it sure as shit isn't anything fruit flavoured. Hell it doesn't even have a hint of apple. Pure chemical tramp fuel but still I'm oddly fond of it

Plus if pennies are tight and you need to get drunk
>>
Is wine an acquired taste or are my taste buds just too pleb to appreciate it?
>>
>>7842424

Cu ti, glupane.
Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.