[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am going here later alone at 8 for dinner. what should I get?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: bww.png (101 KB, 1280x891) Image search: [Google]
bww.png
101 KB, 1280x891
I am going here later alone at 8 for dinner. what should I get? is there a bar to sit at? what alcohol should I drink?how do I avoid people staring at me eating alone? is their spicy shit spicy? help!!!
>>
>>7831522
if you like spicy try the caribbean jerk wings, they're fairly spicy but not stupid spicy and have a nice flavor
>>
mango habanero is the best sauce they have. Also I go there alone on wing tuesdays during happy hour.
>>
>>7831522
>what should I get?
20 boneless wings
thai curry, asian zing, hot bbq (protip: always get three sauces, you will get a 21st wing for free)
Blue cheese

>is there a bar to sit at?
yes

>what alcohol should I drink?
beer

>how do I avoid people staring at me eating alone?
nobody will care. Do you stay at the lone people when you are eating with friends/family

>is their spicy shit spicy?
if you like spicy, then no it is not very spicy.
If you do not like spicy, then yes, it is.
>>
>>7831522
Eat their hottest wings and get your picture on the wall.
>>
File: 1462952754465.gif (139 KB, 483x498) Image search: [Google]
1462952754465.gif
139 KB, 483x498
>>7831604
is it whole wings? like the 3 parts?
>>
>>7831580
This man speaks the truth
>>
>>7831683
No.
>>
flirt with the female bartenders. Show them how much you can drink and give them a large tip.

Then go home and fap while thinking about them.
>>
Go.. in the bar area, not the actual bar. Order 15 bone in wings and a s!all size of fries. Get carrots and celery.. and a few things of bleu cheese. Also.. get some beer and a glass of water.
>>
>>7831786
Bone in wings with their traditional hot sauce. It's their best sauce. Sorry. I'm still drunk from last night
>>
File: 1440203854945.png (48 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
1440203854945.png
48 KB, 400x389
>>7831786
>bleu
>>
Order bone in traditional wings with your choice of sauce. The menu has a scale for how spicy they are so you shouldn't be too surprised with the heat level. Sit at the bar or sometimes they have those little 2 person tables in that area. Drink whatever you want but obviously beer and wings is a good combo.
>>
Most of the people at the bar are alone. A lot of people just want to watch sports or something. Booths/tables are groups of course.

The beer selection is decent if you arent a beer snob. The prices on beer are high so I just drink water.

Order a couple of the "snack" sizes of wings in different flavors to see what you like. Be careful when ordering, they have dry rub wings and traditional sauced wings.

Their spiciest sauce is pretty dang hot. It used to not be, but they came out with a "reformulated blazin" thats awesome.

Protip: get whatever wings you want and ask for some of their hottest sauce on the side
>>
this place is so fucking overpriced its unreal
>>
>>7831522
>is there a bar to sit at?
Yes
> what alcohol should I drink?
Beer
>how do I avoid people staring at me eating alone?
No one is going to care that you're alone, and if you sit at the bar, people will probably talk to you
> is their spicy shit spicy?
No. Not if you're used to eating spicy food. Their hottest wing sauce seems regular to me. Just don't be a pussy and get the regular wings, not the boneless.
>>
>>7831522
Thank you all.
>>
>>7831522
There's a bar and you should get wings obviously they have a fuck tons of different ones and you can order as many as you want. I'd probably go for beer to drink.

If you're sitting at the bar drinking beer and eating wings and presumably watching the TV I seriously doubt anyone will even so much as notice you.
>>
>>7831830
>and if you sit at the bar, people will probably talk to you

>>7831543
>people will probably start talking to you when they see you alon

Where do you live that this happens?
>>
>>7831522
Eat somewhere else, that's the best advice I can give. I worked in the kitchen for B-Dubs for 2 years, it's just fast food sold for quadruple what it's worth. If you absolutely have to eat there, just stick with wings. Don't try your luck with a wrap or burger, if there's a new guy making it your shit will be fucked up. Wings are kinda idiot-proof. Thai Curry and Garlic Parmesan and my favorite wing sauces.

Godspeed.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.