[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheapest meals thread? Post some cheap, nice tasting recipes,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
Cheapest meals thread?

Post some cheap, nice tasting recipes, especially if they're your own creation!

I like to make instant chicken noodles and then at the end melt loads of cheese into them, delicous and sticky as FUCK
>>
Convenience foods and cheese aren't cheap. Did you mean to say something like, "lazy meals that someone who can't cook and has low standards can enjoy"?
>>
>>7830268
A bit of both I guess, I'm pretty new to cooking for myself (20 now) and it's not going well.

Noodles are cheap though? 20 pence a pack.
>>
Ramen
Pasta
Rice

Shit sucks
>>
File: leek and potato soup.jpg (35 KB, 472x310) Image search: [Google]
leek and potato soup.jpg
35 KB, 472x310
>>7830252
I always have soup on the hob.
My wife is Scottish and having a pot of soup ready is natural. She always has soup ready.
I'm never without delicious soup. Leek and potatato today.
It's so delicious and very cheap.
>>
>>7830275
In the interest of helping you, what CAN you cook? Do you want real meals or easy poisonous trash?
>>
>>7830294
Leek anything soup is delicious, except maybe chocolate.
>>
go to the store, get a big bag of whatever variety of beans you enjoy the most, I personally go for chickpeas and kidney beans, and a big bag of preferably brown rice, and whatever spices you want, which is important because you'll be eating a lot of rice and beans and it had better taste good. dirt cheap and very healthy for you, soak the beans overnight with some salt in the water, then cook them the next day however you want, I suggest currys for chickpeas and Mexican spices for kidney beans
>>
File: lemon cake.jpg (3 MB, 3764x2510) Image search: [Google]
lemon cake.jpg
3 MB, 3764x2510
>>7830308
What the fuck, mate?
Chocolate soup? How does that work?
>>
File: hot chocolate eg liquid choco.jpg (23 KB, 310x300) Image search: [Google]
hot chocolate eg liquid choco.jpg
23 KB, 310x300
>>7830321
I was being somewhat facetious. However, hot chocolate is basically just chocolate soup. I wonder if I could make a chocolate mornay............ with cream cheese.
>>
File: woo.gif (589 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
woo.gif
589 KB, 500x280
Pastas with home made sauces

Pine nuts, basil olive oil salt and peper, can make a decent batch
>>
File: fencing.jpg (7 KB, 440x293) Image search: [Google]
fencing.jpg
7 KB, 440x293
>>7830336
I'm going to make chocolate soup right now. I'm bong so this will work out alright. We are masters of cooking. It'll be alright.
>>
>>7830372
pics please

also bump
>>
>>7830252
Rice with ketchup.
>>
>>7830252
1 cup pasta
1/2 cup canned diced tomato
1/2 cup canned peas (amazon wont 2 hour delivery frozen peas)
1/2 cup (cooked, not dry) lentil+pinto bean mix
1/2 cup diced onions

boil pasta
drain water
throw everything back in pot
optional: add spices
cook for 2-3 extra minutes to boil any excess water away

costs roughly $0.90
350-400 calories
p big serving takes me 10 minutes to eat it. i used to weigh 350lbs now im 270 been eatin this shit every day
>>
>>7830252
Congee
Ramen
Baked potatoes
Pasta and tomato sauce
Fried rice
>>
>>7830252
shit and potatoes
>>
>>7830252
bread
butter
cheese
grill it
Make tomato soup if you want go fuck yourself.
>>
>>7830294
>My wife is Scottish and having a pot of soup ready is natural
jesus fuck who told you that about scottish people? your wife? she's lying to you. having irn bru and a pizza crunch ready is natural.
>>
>>7830649
Its comforting knowing they have white trash across the pond to
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.