[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So its my birthday soon, any suggestions on what and where to eat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: birthdaycake.jpg (97 KB, 500x437) Image search: [Google]
birthdaycake.jpg
97 KB, 500x437
So its my birthday soon, any suggestions on what and where to eat?
>>
Is someone flying you anywhere you want to go in the world and giving you an unlimited food budget, or are you going to say where you're from so that someone might be able to give you helpful suggestions?
>>
>>7830241
U.S.A.
mid east
frugal
>>
>>7830230
Happy Birthday, Viewer.

And yes -I- see everything too.
>>
so no suggestions then?...
>>
>>7830230
sad steak dinner for one with a side of self pity and crying in your sundae for desert
>>
>>7830311

Are you asking between Chucky Cheese and McDonalds, or do live in or near an actual city with something other than chain restaurants or places that nobody's heard of?

I'd recommend a keg and a carrot cake, going off everything I know about you. Maybe pick up some cigars if you're into that.
>>
>>7830287
Cracker Barrel
>>
>>7830315
sounds quite delicious
>>7830320
seems like your fishing for too specific of a local
just assume i'm close to a major city
>>
>>7830329

>your fishing for too specific of a local
>just assume i'm close to a major city

A major city isn't a specific location, it's a means for people who might happen to live in the area to give you actually suggestions beyond Cracker Barrel. Are you dense or something? What kind of advice were you expecting when nobody knows where you live and people from all over the world are posting here?
>>
>>7830344
ok then where do you live?
i'll let you know if its close to me
>>
>>7830345

Not in the Mid East (whatever the fuck that means).

I was only trying to help you, OP. People who ask generic questions without giving enough information for anyone to provide a meaningful response simply don't receive replies.
>>
>>7830361
what is your location?
>>
>>7830367
Not the anon you replied to but Silver Spring, MD. You strange paranoid autistic fuck. Once you give your city and decide on which restaurant to go to. We're going to stalk you there and rape and torture you when you leave the restaurant.
>>
>>7830367

Nowhere Midwest. Chicago and a couple other cities are within driving distance for a casual day trip.
>>
>>7830384
indy then...and ill probably just cook steaks at my home.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.