[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ditch the soy sauce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Maggiwürze-neu.jpg (507 KB, 1148x2236) Image search: [Google]
Maggiwürze-neu.jpg
507 KB, 1148x2236
Use Maggie Würze

>no sodium
>no estrogen
>taste better
>>
File: imagegreekass.jpg (282 KB, 609x457) Image search: [Google]
imagegreekass.jpg
282 KB, 609x457
>>7829465
it doesnt taste better than soy sauce.
>>
>>7829465
>has caramel coloring which has been shown to cause cancer

Nah, I'll stick to soy sauce.
>>
>>7829465
>estrogen

Spend more time studying biology and less time on /fit/.
>>
>>7829478
Drink a whole bottle of soy sauce
>>
>>7829482
Phytoestrogens are plant-based estrogens that mimic estrogen in our bodies.

Take your own advice
>>
>>7829483
I wish I could do something so retarded. Tamari is damn delicious.
>>
>>7829486
"Clinical studies show no effects of soy protein or isoflavones on reproductive hormones in men: results of a meta-analysis" Fertility and Sterility 94 (3): 997–1007.
>>
>>7829518
Dr. Kaayla Daniel, author of The Whole Soy Story, points out thousands of studies linking soy to malnutrition, digestive distress, immune-system breakdown, thyroid dysfunction, cognitive decline, reproductive disorders and infertility—even cancer and heart disease. Here is just a sampling of the health effects that have been linked to soy consumption:

Breast cancer
Brain damage
Infant abnormalities
Thyroid disorders
Kidney stones
Immune system impairment
Severe, potentially fatal food allergies
Impaired fertility
Danger during pregnancy and nursing
Soy proponents will argue that soy-based foods (they lump the fermented ones with the unfermented) will protect you from everything from colon, prostate and breast cancer to strokes, osteoporosis, and asthma. But said enthusiasts never mention the studies that illuminate soy's downside and all of the dangers posed to your health, which are based on sound research.
>>
>>7829635
Soy sauce is fermented.
>>
>>7829635
Everything causes cancer. Japanese people consume tons of soy sauce throughout their lives and yet they don't have a massive health crisis going on. Fuck off with your fear-mongering bullshit.
>>
>>7829635
>meanwhile in the the nation that consumes soy for every meal
>life expectancy in the 80s

Epic, simply epic

Although they do get stomach and esophagus cancers from fermented foods
>>
>>7829795
The typical Western gut microbiome doesn't handle soy as well as that of the average Asian person.
>>
>>7829793
>Japanese people consume tons of soy sauce throughout their lives and yet they don't have a massive health crisis going on
They have virtually no sex drive resulting in a population crisis.

But yeah... go soy
>>
>>7829817
That's because of their economy is in a recession so those with jobs work 80hrs a week. There are more Japanese people today than 50 years ago and they've been eating soy products for centuries.
>>
>>7829817
>They have virtually no sex drive resulting in a population crisis.
That's due to social pressures and stress, not diet.
>>
>>7829831
>>7829873

Bring me to Japan, I'll fix the population crisis :3
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.