[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tastemade >buzzfeed tasty >know people who now who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: tasty.jpg (80 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
tasty.jpg
80 KB, 750x400
>tastemade
>buzzfeed tasty
>know people who now who think they're great cooks because they know how to jam beef and cheese and dough and maybe some salt and pepper here and there into all kinds of difference shapes and fry it

Jesus Christ kill me why is this trash so popular?
>>
>>7828743
Who in their right mind goes to Buzzfeed for food advice anyway? Anyone who actually cares about good cooking is probably on Serious Eats.
>>
>>7828757
Normiebook is flooded with these awful sped-up recipes form buzzfeed and shit. It's everywhere.
>>
That girl from highschool who is still your friend on facebook for some reason.
>>
Can we turn this from a bitching thread into something constructive and share good food and cooking resources?
>>
It doesn't have to be haute cuisine to taste good.
>>
>>7828775
'go 'za
>>
>>7828743
their recipes aren't great, but they are good enough to impress people who don't normally both cooking, ie their audience, ie most millennials
>>
>>7828793
hahahahahahahahahaha :^)
>>
>>7828761
go back to r9k with that
>>
>>7828775
Theres this great youtube channel called "tasty" that i just love!
Cheap but delicious meals that you need in your life!
>>
>>7828743
because this is the greatest effort (minimal) that a normal person puts into cooking. these plebs don't know shit
>>
Honestly, a few years ago (3-5 give or take) the recipes that are on Tasty or Buzzfeed Food would've been coming out of /ck/.

Probably in the form of infographics since those were the big thing back then. Most of the recipes are combinations of bacon, cheese, and ground beef. /ck/ used to be that before bacon became BACON to the public eye.
>>
>>7828743
Nothing pisses me off more than seeing this shit on my feed. Hell even the most political bullshit pales in comparison to some meme-ridden "recipe" that includes 5 lbs of cheese and almost double that in bacon.
>>
>>7828743
>IT'S POPULAR SO I FUCKING HATE IT ESPECIALLY BECAUSE I CAN'T IMPRESS THAT OVERWEIGHT GIRL WITH MY SHITTY COOKING ANYMORE
>>
File: 1454381314585.png (45 KB, 174x174) Image search: [Google]
1454381314585.png
45 KB, 174x174
>>7828890
>>
>>7828762
I added that girl on FB specifically to try and smash her. Then I found out she lives in Texas now.

Good thing you can unfollow people now.
>>
>>7828877
This
>>
>>7828743
Because people are trash.
>>
File: 1444250554299.png (1 MB, 1277x719) Image search: [Google]
1444250554299.png
1 MB, 1277x719
JYAKKU
>>
>>7828743
I call them pozfeed
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.