[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Local brekfast-meal thread,Im from Turkey and here is my breakfast.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 20160603_182844.jpg (850 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
20160603_182844.jpg
850 KB, 2240x1344
Local brekfast-meal thread,Im from Turkey and here is my breakfast.
Let share your local foods,and answers or questions
>>
My diet is really out of whack and I get more than half my calories from hard alcohol these days, but that seems like a lot of food for breakfast.

That bread looks pretty decent though, and now I'm craving dolmas.
>>
>>7828522
You can prepare it at your home,If you need recipe i can share
>>
>>7828537

>If you need recipe i can share

By all means, do. Sharing recipes and OC is what this board is all about.
>>
Cold Stuffed Green Peppers (Biber Dolmasi)

Ingredients Measure Amount
Onion 6 large 600 gr.
Olive Oil ¾ cup 150 gr.
Pine nuts 2 table spoons 20 gr.
Rice 1/3 cup 240 gr.
Tomato 3 small 250 gr.
Salt 3 dessert spoons 18 gr.
Sugar 2 dessert spoons 8 gr.
Water (hot) ¼ cup 500 gr.
Currants 2 table spoons 20 gr.
Green Peppers 12 medium 850 gr.
Parsley 1 small bunch 40 gr.
Dill 1 small bunch 30 gr.
Fresh Mints 10-15 leaves 10 gr.
Cinnamon 1 dessert spoon 2 gr.
Black Pepper ¾ dessert spoon 1.5 gr.
Allspice ¾ dessert spoon 1.5 gr.
Lemon juice 2 table spoons 20 gr.
Servings: 6 Biber Dolma Preparation : Peel and finely chop the onions, place in a sauce pan together with the oil and the nuts, cover and put on low heat to get tender, stirring occasionally. Remove the lid and stir for a few minutes to get the nuts slightly browned. Wash the rice and drain, add to the pan and stir a couple of times. Wash the tomatoes, set aside one and grate the others into the pan.
Add 2 dessert spoons of salt, sugar and 1 cup of water, stir, sprinkle the currants and cook for 10 - 15 minutes first on medium and then low heat until the juices are reduced. Wash the peppers, parsley and dill, push open the stalk ends of the peppers and clean out the seeds. Sprinkle the remaining salt to the insides. Sort the parsley and dill, chop finely and add to the rice together with the mint and the spices. Let simmer for 10 minutes. Quarter the remaining tomato and slice half cm. thick. Fill the peppers with the prepared stuffing and cover the tops with tomato slices and place in a shallow pan. Cover them with a heath resistant plate. Add the remaining 1/4 cup of hot water and cook for approximately 50 minutes.
>>
For Sarmas (Leaf Rolls)
Leaf Rolls
Ingredıents:
300 gr ground beef(mixed sheep and beef)
1,5 water glass rice,
1 large onion,
salt,
black pepper,
parsley,
dill,
enough butter,
2 tomato or tomato paste(1 tablespoon),
fresh or brine grape leaves,
Preperation:
Onion,tomato(peeled)or(tomato paste),dill,parsley ın small pieces.İnto the ground beef,rice,salt,black pepper and 1/2 tea glass oil is put,mixed.The mixture was wrapped ın grape leaves(thın and small).The saucepan placed under leafs rolls ıs spent water and butter ıs put,cook over medıum heat for.Under garlıc yoghurt,deep frıed sauce(tomato paste,red pepper)ıs poured and ıs served hot.
>>
File: exhiReg40Imageprid992163.jpg (503 KB, 1772x1372) Image search: [Google]
exhiReg40Imageprid992163.jpg
503 KB, 1772x1372
>>7828485
Is this stuff popular in Turkey? I'm in clapistan and I can't get enough of it. I go through 1.5kg every week
>>
File: tam-yagli-beyaz-peynir-800gr.png (306 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tam-yagli-beyaz-peynir-800gr.png
306 KB, 640x480
>>7828742
Yes it is popular,ther producting milk,cheese or labne.But texts not arabic in our country
>>
File: 1462882148393.jpg (53 KB, 1024x578) Image search: [Google]
1462882148393.jpg
53 KB, 1024x578
>>7828485
>kahvaltı
>dolma
>>
File: Gorilla_with_young.jpg (47 KB, 413x374) Image search: [Google]
Gorilla_with_young.jpg
47 KB, 413x374
1. Cup of coffee
2. Glass of milk

No solids until lunch
>>
>>7828751
Yey delicious food from our kitchens,actually they don't eat at breakfast cause it is oilu but it is not problem for me.
>>7828763
Fast life's effects.
Sometimes we eats half bread
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.