[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the only fruit you need in your life and why is it the orange?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
What is the only fruit you need in your life and why is it the orange?
>>
I fucking love oranges, but god damn. The effort involved in eating them and the mess associated with it keeps it from the top of my list. I like a good crisp apple.
>>
There was a dirty hippie in my English Literature class in college and he would eat an orange every single day.

He would massage the around for like five minutes before he would peel it, and it would squeak and everyone would look at him but he would be all bloodshot-eyed.

He would peel it extremely slowly and eat it very loudly.

I drove him home a couple of times because we lived pretty close after talking to him. He would rip out my AUX cord and play American Pie by Don McLean every single time.

I later went into his house and his single father had a meatloaf on the table and taught me how to play a didgeridoo.

Oranges always remind me of dirty hippies.
>>
>>7825739
This is like something from Jack Handy, except weird and slightly bitter and not actually funny
>>
>>7825752
fuck man, I was trying to be funny
>>
>>7825716
Just peel it with a knife, cut it into pieces and eat it with a fork. Then clean the bowl/plate.

That's what I do. I eat three of 'em a day.
>>
Avocado

/thread
>>
Tomato.
>>
>>7825670

Kiwi.

or Pineapple, because nothing is more amusing when the food you like is actively trying to harm you.
>>
>>7826334
Eat pineapple, get new sexy non-aloe tier plant friend to stick in a pot, success.

Oranges are really shitty.
>>
>>7825670
I have never eaten an orange or anything containing oranges. Can someone please explain the flavour to me?
>>
>>7825716
I always hated oranges until one day I learned that you can easily peel the skin off with the nail of your thumb

My whole life I used a knife, but just use your thumb, the skin comes right off
>>
>>7826348
Like a bitter, but over sweetened knock off warm dollar tree apple juice.
I recommend you avoid it.
>>
>>7826357
What does apple juice taste like?
I don't eat fruit, just vegetables.
>>
That's not the tomato though.
>>
>>7826375
Like a sugar cookie is the best description I have. But a completely unappetizing version with just sugar/water.
Oranges are so shit that they are forced to make chemical/perfume laden shelf stable juice with them and sell them to unwary dollar store customers. They remove the flavor and replace it with literal perfume that tastes gross as fuck.
Oranges are a joke. Zero uses unless you're completely naive about human biology and want to eat them.
>>
>>7826422
> dollar store customers
Well there's your problem.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.