[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last meal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: last_meal.jpg (31 KB, 599x449) Image search: [Google]
last_meal.jpg
31 KB, 599x449
If you were sentenced to death and had to eat your last meal, what would it be?
>>
File: 1463097003289.jpg (28 KB, 348x348) Image search: [Google]
1463097003289.jpg
28 KB, 348x348
>>
>>7824421
What are the limitations on a last meal anyway?
Like could I order kobe beef with a side of lobster tails and crab legs?
>>
>>7824443
I dunno my mang, anything that can fit on one of those trays plus drinks i guess.
>>
>>7824443
Generally the limitation of the last meal is the price of this one, depending on the state you are going to be executed it's a different amount of how many money it can cost. Like $40 in Oklahoma or $15 in Lousiana. [spoiler]I just looked it up on wikipedia[/spoiler]
>>
>>7824477
And of course, there are states (e.g. Texas) that simply don't grant such requests because of assholes who order a truckload of food, then refuse it out of spite.
>>
>>7824519
what kind of dumbass does this...who would rather die hungry and unsatisfied just so they could say 'haha i didn't eat it :)'
>>
A bucket of king crab legs
>>
>>7824421
depends on money limit, which could be as low as 15 bucks depending on the state.
>>7824443
>>7824477
its not only monetary tho, if you are a smart ass and ask for a cake from your small town bakery in the other corner of the country they just write could not be granted and make some shitty cake instead.
There was a guy that got so screwed he refused HIS LAST FUCKING MEAL but it was written he had a pepsi and a bag of doritos from the vending machine before the chair
>>
>>7824533
>>7824519
It wasn't out of spite, dude just lost his appetite knowing he was about to be executed. It's not uncommon for that to happen and a lot of states will give the "last meal" weeks before the actual execution
>>
>>7824519
>>7824533
A lot of people don't have an appetite the day before execution, so they might order a bunch legitimately, but then faced with that real last meal can just be a killer. No pun intended
>>
I'd ask for access to a kitchen. I don't want some uncultured fuckwit cooking my last meal. Give me a kitchen and a grocery store catalog, and some truffles and a venison filet, and let me cook it.
>>
>>7824553
I don't think death row works like that
>>
>>7824553
There's a documentary on YouTube I think of a guy who used to cook last meals. He was a pretty decent cook and actually took his job seriously.
Plus I'd doubt you would want anything high class for a last meal. I'd just want steak and eggs or fried chicken. Biscuits and gravy would be great too
>>
File: dant.jpg (383 KB, 1200x801) Image search: [Google]
dant.jpg
383 KB, 1200x801
>>7824421
the flesh and soul of my killers.
>>
>>7824553
you get to make anything you want only that you are limited to a toilet and a microwave as a kitchen and a couple brands of chips and chocolate bars as ingridients
>>
Well stuffed "burritos" (like how I normally make them)

well seasoned Meat, cheese, beans, salsa, sauteed onions+paprika, lettuce, tomato slices and a good helping of Tabasco. Half a gallon of lemon infused water, a sixpack of good tripels, a few pilsners and two bottles of carbonated sweetened iced tea.

Sweet and sour chicken and rice would be second.

I'd eat that over a day while watching mad max fury road, a few episodes of the cosmos by carl sagan and a few Seinfeld episodes.

First time I've put some actual though into this. I hope this actually does become my last meal, at least then I'll know it won't be a worse than prison tier nursing home meal.
>>
File: 03b.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
03b.png
108 KB, 400x381
>Less than an hour before he died, he issued his fourth and final statement, "I did not get my SpaghettiOs, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this."
>>
>>7824421
Id get a peanut butter pie and eat it and fucking die, before they could kill me
>>
>>7824421
A bullet.
>>
>>7824540
>>7824544
Yeah man I don't know how the fuck you could eat under those circumstances. Just the one day I was in jail I couldn't eat shit I was so nervous. I can't even fucking imagine being about to be executed.
You would have to be an absolute psychopath to want to happily scarf down an entire last meal.
>>
>>7824687
Or you'd just have to be at peace with it all.

Convicts spend a lot of time in death row and get a lot of time to think things through. No one wants to die, but if you're in death row for 20 years without any chance of ever getting out. Maybe you'd enjoy that last meal in some way.
>>
>>7824421
A big ole bowl of hearty soup.
>>
>>7824627
They did him a favor. Sketti is far superior than SpaghettiOs. When I think of SpaghettiOs I think of that one fat down syndrome kid at school.
>>
>>7824809
>Sketti
What is this? A fluffy abuse thread?
>>
File: file.png (68 KB, 1427x628) Image search: [Google]
file.png
68 KB, 1427x628
>tfw you live in a country with capital punishment
fuck this country
>>
A rib-eye steak with sweet potato chips and garlic mushrooms. With a Dr. Pepper. And some mint fudge for after.
>>
>>7824809
>>7824809

Spaghetti-o's are canned bullshit fed to children because they're cheap and require no thought to prepare.

I say that not to condescend to them. I could see it being a very basic human-level comfort food, for people raised on them as kids. If I asked for my last meal to be a mcdouble and a large order of McDonald's fries, homemade fries and a juicy well-grilled burger is better, but it wouldn't be a fraction as comforting, by a country fucking mile. I'd be upset.
>>
>>7824873
I've always felt that death would be an easier punishment to deal with than the rest of your life in a shithole prison.
>>
>>7824962
Death is a hunter unbeknownst to its prey
>>
>>7824962
Death penalty makes exoneration impossible, hence the many year wait

It’s expensive, inhumane, and a relic.
>>
>>7824443
Price and reasonableness are the main two criteria. If your request is so time consuming or difficult that it would delay your execution, it will be rejected.
>>
>>7824962
I think that's the best argument against the death penalty. Let them turn big rocks into little rocks for the rest of their life. Then there's the whole killing an innocent person on accident thing.
>>
Chicken fried steak with gravy, corn with extra butter, tater tots with thousand island dressing (simple homemade kind, with just mayo ketchup and relish), and garlic bread, with an ice cold Dr Pepper to go along with it.

Dessert would be cold mint n chip ice cream.
>>
File: heartattackackackackackack.jpg (58 KB, 700x325) Image search: [Google]
heartattackackackackackack.jpg
58 KB, 700x325
>>7825026
That's why they just need to do away with it except for cases where it is 100% certain the perp did the crime
Then just shoot them right after the guilty verdict.
On topic. since I ham a fatass, pic related
>>
File: deep dish crack.jpg (161 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
deep dish crack.jpg
161 KB, 600x402
>>7824425
I say a go za >>7824443
but unironically
>>
File: gacy.jpg (413 KB, 990x566) Image search: [Google]
gacy.jpg
413 KB, 990x566
>>7824443
sorry, what I meant to say is different states have different rules, usually based on the cost of ingredients. I think in texas it is $40. Some places only let you pick from the normal menu of the prison mess hall
>>
File: angel.jpg (228 KB, 990x566) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
228 KB, 990x566
>>7824544
>>
File: tiny.jpg (399 KB, 990x566) Image search: [Google]
tiny.jpg
399 KB, 990x566
>>7825102
>>
File: im with ted.jpg (471 KB, 990x566) Image search: [Google]
im with ted.jpg
471 KB, 990x566
>>7825117
>>
File: kc5.jpg (37 KB, 434x324) Image search: [Google]
kc5.jpg
37 KB, 434x324
>>
A thin crust pizza, 16 ounce medium cooked sirloin steak, baked potato, all the way, and asparagus seared in olive oil.
>>
A 5lb tub of lard with a giant bowl of corn niblets and a bottle of whiskey, they'll have a hell of a time cleaning up after my death
>>
>>7824560
I doesn't need to be high classed per se, but the cook can't be a incompetent fool who can't cook a steak proper.
>>
>>7824857
Kek, that was my first though too.
>>
>>7825136
No liquor allowed, it interferes with the lethal injection.
>>
>>7824421
Pop rocks
Cola
You can't kill whats already dead coppers!
>>
File: Oxfile.jpg (48 KB, 900x959) Image search: [Google]
Oxfile.jpg
48 KB, 900x959
Bacon-wrapped green asparagus with olive oil and ground black pepper (lods!), 1kg of rare beef tenderloin with my aromatic butter (butter, soy sauce, lods e garli, curry, sambal olek), summer potatoes with sea salted butter, Ben & Jerry Karamel Sutra and/or Fairly Nuts. Fanta, beer, and spring water.

Pretty boring I suppose, but eh.
>>
>>7825051
The stories I've heard from my former prison guard of an uncle make me feel otherwise. Slaughter them. It's one thing to make a mistake or be in a wrong frame of mine, it's another to be straight evil.
>>
File: men-bigmac-big[1].jpg (53 KB, 630x410) Image search: [Google]
men-bigmac-big[1].jpg
53 KB, 630x410
Big Mac meal
>>
>>7825154
okay, fancy pants
>>
>>7825192
Boring, as in not very imaginative. Not in a "I'm so rich I make ground beef patties out of tenderloin and boil my spagooters in Cristal".
>>
Something that would make my post-mortem bowel movement smell like sin.
>>
>>7825226
Sugar free gummy bears
>>
>>7825226
>>7825136
>>7824645
Spoken like true teenagers.
>>
>>7825235
If I did something to deserve it I might feel differently, but if I was there for a crime I didn't commit I'd want to spend my last making a gesture against the system.

Besides, it could be delicious as well as making a mess to clean up.
>>
two pizzas, one bbq meatlovers, one vegetarian with chicken and anchovies
six pack of hot wings
1.25L pepsi
two pear ciders
snickers bar
>>
>>7825246
Nigga you wear a diaper for it
>>
What sort of food would allow for a prison escape? Maybe if I demanded some hardtack I could kill a guard or saw the bars off.
>>
A massive bowl of Lucky Charms
>>
5lbs. of sugarless gummy bears.

It's the only vengeful answer if you're innocent.
>>
>>7824421
i want a big mac with nuggets barbecue sauce and mcnuggets with big mac sauce
>>
>>7824421

I'd probably have a platter of all of my favorite foods.

Caprese, zucchini fries, lobster with butter and lemon, for a start.

On top of that if price allowed I'd probably get a Big Mac and a McChicken to put together. Also, some of the McDonald's ranch and buffalo sauces. It's my go-to "I have stopped caring about my body completely" meal, and I'm not sure what situation that qualifies more for than this.

I'd die a true Clapistani to the end.
>>
>>7824421

cornbread, mashed potatoes and mom's meatloaf

a piece of kfc and a slice of 'go 'za. diet a&w root beer.
>>
>>7824425
Trying to beat the executioner to the punch, I see.
>>
A spanish omelette
And some dr.pepper and a pepsi
I never drink dr.pepper before so if Im gonna die at least let me taste that weeabo meme drink
The pepsi is for drinking
>>
>>7825831
You are about to be executed and you decide to drink a pepsi, kek.
>>
>>7825235
if youre going to die anyway then eat something you usually couldnt eat, if youre allergic to peanut butter then get a crunchy peanut and jelly sandwich or if youre allergic to shellfish get a nice lobster dinner.
>>
>fried chicken
>fruit salad
>italian beef dipped
>rootbeer
>butterfinger bizzard

sometimes they let you watch a movie

>dumb and dumber
>>
>>7825844
I don't like drinking alcohol while eating
And pepsi is my favourite Soda
>>
>>7825870
>eating a "healthy" last meal

What's the point?
>>
>>7825831
>dr. Pepper invented in Waco Texas
>somehow a weeabo drink
>>
Chessboard rice.
>>
I'm a very simple man when it comes to food. For me it would be:

>a double burger from Wendy's (not sure if that's the name, but it's the one with two patties)
>medium fries, also from Wendy's
>a slice of pizza from Domino's (never understood why people kvetch over it) with pepperoni, Italian sausage, mushrooms, green olives, black olives, onion, and green pepper
>a small steak cooked just a little past medium rare but not quite medium
>a piece of strawberry or cherry cheesecake with a graham cracker crust
>a 1L carton of chocolate milk
>>
A cup of really good coffee, TBone Steak, Shrimp cock-tail, Steak Fries, and a good under the table hand job for desert.
>>
>>7825982
>and a good under the table hand job for desert.
Giving, right?
>>
>>7825102
Some burnt-ass fried chicken, it'd suck wanting one last specific craving only to get a cafeteria-level substitute
>>
>>7826004
they probably made it themselves, Gacy more than likely got his KFC
>>
- 4 Jumbo Chicken Tenders, with Ranch, Honey Mustard, BBQ, and Ketchup
- Slice of Hawaiian pizza, preferably deep dish or stuffed crust
- 4 Missouri style rib tips
- Fried Potato Wedges
- Cornbread and Honey Butter
- Candied Yams and Carrots, buttered broccoli
- A giant glass of Sweet Tea

- A slice of Baklava for dessert

R8, H8, Masterb8
>>
>>7824809
well as the story goes he got spaghetti-o's with franks instead of his requested spaghetti-o's with meatballs. I'd have been pissed too
>>
4 lbs of Crawfish
1 lb of red snapper nigiri
1 lb of fried oysters
Banana coffee shake (might as well try something new)
>>
>>7824421
one gallon of milk and some cheese kurds
>>
>>7825898
It is the drink of mad scientists.
>>
Best steak they could find medium rare, onion rings, fried zucchini, side of asparagus mushrooms and cauliflower, loaded mashed potatoes, and for desert a nice warm dense brownie topped with vanilla ice cream
>>
>>7824873
Those poor murderers, we have no right to sentence them to death, they should just live off of tax money for the next 50+ years.
>>
world's most expensive truffle, so I can't break out while they acquire the world's most expensive truffle
>>
>>7825147
How?
>>
>>7824421
Is there a bot that remakes this thread?
>>
>>7825728
underrated post
>>
>>7826310
I just came in here to tell you that you are a man after my own heart!
>>
>>7826320
OK Dale but then you'll miss out on eating the words most expensive truffle
>>
>>7825879
You wanna see your grandkids grow up don't you?
>>
Chile
>>
>>7826314
So politicians then?
>>
>>7826409
if its your last meal, the meal that you're having before you are put to death by the state, you're not growing old to see your grandkids
>>
>>7824421
What would happen if you ordered the cure to the poison they inject you with?
>>
>>7826446
You don't know how lethal injection works, do you anon?
>>
File: mac.jpg (123 KB, 774x938) Image search: [Google]
mac.jpg
123 KB, 774x938
I would kill myself by eating macaroni to death.
>>
>>7826474
>So what would your last meal be
>A bathtub of macaroni!
>>
>>7826484
>would you like fries with that?
>>
>>7826314
The death penalty is actually much more expensive than life imprisonment due to the lengthy appeals process. Abolishing it is the fiscally responsible thing to do.
>>
My exs cooking.
Or our cooking but I don't cook no more fuck that shit work and party lol.
>>
>>7826550
Actually maximum security is upwards of 240- 380k a year per person also they have appeals and all that shit too just the same So death penalty people check you info before you talk shit please goodbye.
>>
>>7826564
>Actually maximum security is upwards of 240- 380k a year per person
Fun fact, you pulled that from your ass. Security workers only get paid on average a pathetic 24,000 a year. It only cost 25,000 a year to house prisoners in regular prison. But it costs 75,000 a year to house prisoners on death row. And this was research done in 2011, but it still wouldn't have jumped 300,000 dollars.

http://solitarywatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/fact-sheet-the-high-cost-of-solitary-confinement.pdf
>>
4 pounds of spicy chicken pad thai and 2 litters of orange juice

Or just a slice of space cake
>>
Good, baked mac n cheese and a 750ml of jack daniels.
>>
bbq pork ribs and some slaw on the side.
>>
>>7826580
Nope I didn't read it in the newspaper year ago it's probably even higher now.

Not sure what state you live in but you should probably all hero of you guys get 24k lol half the pay hahaha Omfg I'm pissing myself.

People in maximum security risking life for 24k in your prison minimum wage warehouse workers salary hahaha lol.

Gun training and weopons also maximum security.
>>
>>7824421
nothing just kill me
>>
lays flaming hot chips
>>
>>7826580
After looking into that 75,000$ figure you stated is what the number is averages out if you calculated the cost per prisoner across the whole jail system not just max. No chance of parole.

For instance guantanemo is 1 million per prisoner. Every prison and state will have different costs.

Also in th country I live in we can a lot more rights and freedoms then the states and appeals are m lengthy and costly.

Also employees are payed a hell of a lot better.

Also you
>>
>>7826608
All hero?
>>
>>7824421
I miss jail food I'll take the great scheduled life and the Salisbury steak and rice and potatoes with with Peice of bread some butter and a ghetto Kool at jammer please.
>>
Whats the point of a last meal? You cant taste it when you die. No matter what happens after death, you wont appreciate that last chicken wing.
>>
>>7826634
Gives the coroner something to diddle with and write funny stuff on your autopsy report.
Or, y'know, just to shitpost /ck/ and shut us down for about 8 hours.
>>
>>7824962
you can always get out from a life sentence
>>
>>7826580
It's cheaper to jail people in the US then everywhere else. You guys have 25% of the incarcerated population of the world and the jails are way over populated lowering costs.

Stats from taboo war on netflix i think also was called.

About how the US is fucking the world over with there there war on drugs.
>>
>>7826643
the war on drugs has to be the most idiotic "war" ever. Just invest the money from your wars (both domestic and international) into your society, but still keep a strong military.
>>
>>7826628
You should definetly hero. Give me your address and items you wan to do it I'll mail them.

Or never come back to 4chan edgy kid.
>>
>>7826647
This. Drug treatment and improving education spending would be better than a drug war.
>>
>>7826628
an hero. Please make It a good day.
>>
>>7824421
aunt myrna's party cheese salad
>>
>>7826207
this is a qt one. i approve
>>
>>7826649
>kid

>yea kiddo, git outta here mister
>>
50 chicken wings, very hot
Couple light beers
>>
>>7826651
Oh you have watched it? Good for you yeah a few of the presidents almost fix it then they either kill the food ones or slow the down then th leave office an an like Ragan comes in lol.

Carter was legalizing stuff. Now 40years behind on how you where before.

The war war drugs doesn't hurt the states that much even I you pay Mexico and afghanistan and all them to fight the war they want no part of.

Just so they have the US as an ally it messes there dollar up and there farmers up. In Iraq and Afghanistan burn poppy fields well ever farmer and his sons joined the taliban Cuz hey they need to feed them family an someone burned the fields Sam thing in Columbia but for the last 50 years almost.
>>
>>7826669
this is so poorly written that i feel its pasta
>>
>>7824421

Sourmilk,licorice,rye bread and sweet pea soup with mustard

Execution with electric chair

Last words: Enjoy your fireworks warden
>>
>>7826634
its supposed to be a humane request, to be better than the person who is being executed.
this is the standard meal you receive if you don't request anything special >>7825123
>>
>>7826622
Ripperoni. Oh wait no pepperoni for you anon.
>>
File: last meal anderson.jpg (137 KB, 640x366) Image search: [Google]
last meal anderson.jpg
137 KB, 640x366
>>
File: last meal feguer.jpg (83 KB, 640x366) Image search: [Google]
last meal feguer.jpg
83 KB, 640x366
>>
File: last meal gardner.jpg (176 KB, 640x366) Image search: [Google]
last meal gardner.jpg
176 KB, 640x366
>>
File: last meal lawton.jpg (43 KB, 700x417) Image search: [Google]
last meal lawton.jpg
43 KB, 700x417
>>
File: last meal lewis.jpg (1 MB, 2625x1500) Image search: [Google]
last meal lewis.jpg
1 MB, 2625x1500
>>
medium rare steak, roasted oven vegg, Aioli an Ciabatta. 4 litres of Reissdorf Kölsch Beer. Raspberry sorbet.
>>
File: last meal mcveigh.jpg (238 KB, 640x366) Image search: [Google]
last meal mcveigh.jpg
238 KB, 640x366
>>
File: big mac combo.jpg (79 KB, 640x463) Image search: [Google]
big mac combo.jpg
79 KB, 640x463
Like, 5 orders of this.

Fuck it gonna die anyway. Let's make it 10 orders.
>>
File: last meal mitchell.jpg (50 KB, 700x415) Image search: [Google]
last meal mitchell.jpg
50 KB, 700x415
>>
File: last meal rector.jpg (150 KB, 640x366) Image search: [Google]
last meal rector.jpg
150 KB, 640x366
>>
File: last meal reeves.jpg (49 KB, 700x415) Image search: [Google]
last meal reeves.jpg
49 KB, 700x415
>>
>>7825164
Oh shit my nigga.
>>
File: last meal rumbaugh.jpg (43 KB, 700x418) Image search: [Google]
last meal rumbaugh.jpg
43 KB, 700x418
>>
File: last meal sacco vanzetti.jpg (1 MB, 2625x1500) Image search: [Google]
last meal sacco vanzetti.jpg
1 MB, 2625x1500
>>
>>7824421

Appetizer: French onion soup with warm baguette.

Main: Medium rare venison loins, mushroom ravioli, seasonal grilled vegetables.

Dessert: Vanilla ice cream with fresh berries and a bar of dark mint chocolate.

I would also want a decent bottle of red wine and some scotch.
>>
File: last meal thompson.jpg (42 KB, 700x411) Image search: [Google]
last meal thompson.jpg
42 KB, 700x411
>>
File: last meal threadgill.jpg (1 MB, 2625x1500) Image search: [Google]
last meal threadgill.jpg
1 MB, 2625x1500
>>
Not sure about the main course but for desert:

>Vanilla ice cream with Oreo's on the side
>A box of Andes chocolate mints

Oreo's on the side is important because I want the cookie crunchy when I mix it in
>>
File: last meal tookie.jpg (47 KB, 700x413) Image search: [Google]
last meal tookie.jpg
47 KB, 700x413
>>
Either

>large bowl of traditional Italian bolognese and thick fresh tagliatelli or similar pasta
>glass of red wine

or

>selection of local fresh fruit
>orange, banana, apple, nectarine etc etc just whatever is fresh
>>
File: last meal wuornos.jpg (43 KB, 700x410) Image search: [Google]
last meal wuornos.jpg
43 KB, 700x410
>>
>>7826942
Always gets me, the cheeky little cunt.
>>
>>7824873

>tfw your tiny dot in the middle of the sea is on this.

There was a day when you couldn't even show an immigration officer where your country was because it wasn't even on the map.
>>
>>7826952
>unfairly tried and convicted
muh anarchy
>>
>>7824421
fresh human meat in smokey bbq sauce.
>>
>>7826979
Tuvalu?
>>
>>7826952
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc

On a side note moot ruined this song for me.
Fuck you, moot.
>>
>>7826953
>mfw at least in the US you would get your request for wine and scotch denied

Also, the mushroom raviolis would most likely be the cheapest kind you find at Walmart.
>>
>>7825879
Was trying to post this in the school meals thread and had a brain fart.
My bad.
>>
>>7826999
>liking "same 10 words over and over again: the song"
>>
>>7827003

Well luckily for me I don't live in the US.
>>
the spiciest food possible (for the dopamine release)

do you eat the food directly before you get the chair? Or like an hour or two after?
>>
>>7827044
>after
Spoopy skellington pls
>>
>>7824421
I would like chicken parmesan, country fried steak with cream gravy, mashed potatoes, mac & cheese, a slice of pizza, cheesy bread. With brownie cheesecake topped with chocolate ganache as dessert.

That is my ideal meal.
>>
>>7826927
that dr pepper's smile is super creepy
>>
I wod order a T bone steak, whole lobster, a whole bag of flour, unpasteurized cookie dough, a jar of pickles, chocolate, a chain of sausage links, and a high protein granola bar.

First I would use the bone in the steak to pick the locks on my handcuffs, then create a smokescreen by releasing the bag of flour into the air, blinding everyone. I would then assassinate the guards with the lobster claws. I would then repel down the complex using the sausage links as a rope. After that, I would combine the cookie dough with the pickles, and use the reaction between the baking soda I'm the dough, and the vinegar in the pickle juice to launch out pickles, as if they were minature missiles, taking out and would be snipers pursuing me. Following my escape, I would use the chocolate to camouflage my face, allowing me to blend into the environment. After all of this, I would eat the granola bar, and use the energy gained from it to continue my escapades at full strength and stamina.
>>
>>7824425
I actually hate chigaco style pizza, but I'd be lying if I said all that cheese didn't look fucking delicious.
>>
File: d2425.gif (4 MB, 170x166) Image search: [Google]
d2425.gif
4 MB, 170x166
>>7827164
>I would then assassinate the guards with the lobster claws
>>
>>7825070
You outta know by now.....
>>
>>7825177
Man your pretty easy to please
>>
>>7824477
Some states have no limit just like the dude that wanted to eat a child for his last meal
>>
probably something low-fat because I'm watching my weight
>>
>>7825854
Allergies are in your medical record. You would be denied.
>>
>>7825728

Very nice
>>
>>7826409
I appreciate you anon
>>
>>7825026
It wouldn't be expensive if we didn't have to wait so long to kill 'em.
>>
>>7826550
easy. get rid of the appeals process. execute same day.
>>
File: 6868721556_44f81891c8_b[1].jpg (385 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
6868721556_44f81891c8_b[1].jpg
385 KB, 1024x768
F I T F O R A K I N G
I
T

F
O
R

A

K
I
N
G
>>
A chicken bacon club with ranch and gouda
Sweet potato fries
a tuna melt on sour dough
cheap chinese food of some kind, probably general tso's or something
>>
File: avatar2.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
2 KB, 125x93
2 sausage and egg mcmuffins
3 pcs of fried chicken, made by an old black woman working for the prison system.
Couple of links of boudain or spicey sausage from the local area.
A cold soft drink
Near the end of the meal, a hot cup of coffee and a local paper.
>>
>>7824421
A nice juicy ribeye steak, cooked medium rare, seasoned with just salt and pepper.

Some shimps to go with it because shrimp and steak is GOAT combo.

A quesadilla from Taco Bell and a steak egg and cheese bagel from McDonalds to take me back to the time when I didn't care what I put in my body.

And finally some broccoli the way my fiance makes it, sauteed with butter and garlic. It's by no means amazing culinary artwork, but the last thing I want to taste is something that reminds me of her because I love her a lot.
>>
>>7826914
this without that flick. Id watch driver or heat.
>>
>>7825102
That looks bretty good
>>
>>7825123
We no longer offer the last meal so I guess were no longer as humane as we used to be
>>
>accepting last meal

Pussies
>>
>>7824792
Why is it even legal to put somebody to death and wait for more than two decades for the actual execution?
>>
>>7828309
Because liberals want to argue and delay and push back and bring evidence which is not at all useable
>>
>>7826933
Jesus Christ this guy has killed more people than I've met.
>>
>>7827854
That last one awwwwwww. Plot twist: well actually you are going to be put down because you killed and raped your wife.
>>
>>7825026
I would argue that keeping someone locked in a cell for life is inhumane. You're just causing needless suffering.
>>
>>7825164
I had a big mac for the first time in forever yesterday and when the hell did they get so tiny?

It's literally just a 99cent McDouble with an extra piece of bread.
>>
>>7824421
i can't decide between:
carne asada burrito, concha, and glass of horchata
or
chicken parm sandwich with a bottle of red wine
>>
>>7824421
I LOVE TOTINOS PIZZA ROLLS!!!!!
>>
I'd probably settle for a big fat double cheeseburger with fries, ketchup, garlic-mayo dip and a large Pepsi with ice.
>>
>>7826950
JUST
>>
File: 1409992258570.jpg (20 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
1409992258570.jpg
20 KB, 480x300
All shit from Arby's. A sausage croissant sandwich, hash browns, curly fries and cheese sticks.
>>
>>7825102
>prior to being convicted Gacy had managed 3 KFC restaurants

huh
>>
>>7826914
wait, firing squad? Seems a bit unusual in peacetime
>>
Not even sure about the last meal, all I know when Im about to be hanged/electrocuted/gassed/decappitated/shot/whatever I would like to be full on drunk and scream some wild silly shit like STICKS AND STONES MAY BRAKE MY BONES BUT I STILL FUCKED YO MOMMA or whatever deranged gibberish. Just being in a flat-out drunk delirium.

Do you think they grant more than one serving of hard liquor at the "last meal"?
>>
>>7828525
>Order food, secretly smuggling in CC
>>
>>7828348
You've never heard of Timothy Mcveigh before?
>>
Me? I'd have crab legs.
>>
>>7827888
Fuck off
>>
>>7828655
Underageb&
>>
>>7826972

This is on the right track..

Personally, I'd have a few smokes and a half pint of some high shelf booze. I know that neither of those would prolly be granted but I can't imagine stuffing my face right before I get killled.
>>
>>7824421
>what would it be?
A Monte Cristo, dan dan mian, gribenes and a slice of sweet potato pie. Oh and I guess I'd wash it down with an Orange Julius.
>>
File: 0QAyDoC.jpg (769 KB, 3884x2602) Image search: [Google]
0QAyDoC.jpg
769 KB, 3884x2602
>>7824421
30oz loin cut of steak (rare)
Giant baked potato packed with butter, shitloads of cheese and a lot of bacon.
One whole Apple Pie with butter sugar glaze ontop
One fourth wheel of cheddar to cleanse pallet between bites of apple pie
A good french Cabernet Sauvignon to wash it all down (full bottle)
>>
>>7826942
Anyone else imagine he put some dick cheese in the pie knowing the guard would eat it?
>>
I'm lactose intolerant so I would get a whole carton of ice cream and then have them clean the diarrhea that shoots out of my bowels once I die
>>
>>7829415
who the fuck would eat an executed mans leftovers
>>
>>7829436
>who the fuck would eat an executed mans leftovers
a prison guard. They are usually from the lowest rung of society. Shitlords, basement dwellers, child rapists who never got caught, etc.
>>
>>7829436
but pecan pie.
>>
A bucket of handmade onion rings. A liter of water. Then I'd top it off with a mouth full of cum.
>>
>>7825102
>Some places only let you pick from the normal menu of the prison mess hall
I think it's Arizona doesn't even give you one anymore because some fucker ordered like $150 of food and didn't eat a single bite.
>>
>>7826972
>Just give me a cup of coffee and let's get this over with cocksucker.
>Cream or sugar?
>Black. *tips fedora*
>>
>>7825297
People are sleeping on this reply
>>
>>7824421
10 pounds of buffalo wings with 10 pounds of five guys fries
>>
>>7828655
Not him but i live in Oklahoma and one of the kids he killed was my friends little sister. Crazy for something like that to happen in a state most people forget exists.
>>
>>7824560
Is it possible to link this video to me? Sounds fascinating. I tried to give it a Google but turned up squat. Thanks!
>>
>>7824421
>Popeye gets on death row somehow
>Requests a can of spinach for his last meal
>Breaks out of jail within 30 seconds after finishing it
>>
>>7825831
Dr Pepper is the soda superior you memeing cunt I hope you get executed
>>
>>7829550
>tfw got out of school because Timothy blew up the building and the school was about 40 miles from it.
>>
>>7825125
haha holy shit
>>
Nothing.
I want to die hungry, cold, and alone.
Death seems more fitting that way, with a gradual transition into a corpse, like a music box slowly winding down.
>>
10 boxes of Zebra Cakes and a pot of very strong black coffee.
>>
File: ZmanMyman.jpg (39 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
ZmanMyman.jpg
39 KB, 500x250
>>7829607
>>
Executioner's wife's pussy
>>
>2 rolls mentos
>1 2l bottle of diet coke
>>
A T-Bone Steak so I don't go alone
>>
>>7824421
Rack of ribs, cornbread, fries and a bucket of Mountain Dew
>>
Meat loaf be nice. Mashed taters, gravy.
Okra.
Maybe some of that fine corn bread your missus make if she don't mind.
I aint never seen me a flicker show
>>
>>7829436
I would if I were a prison guard. They'd probably throw it away anyway, so I might as well.
>>
>>7824421
Tendies, Fillet Mignon, Cobb salad, bottle of cab. Dark chocolate bar.
>>
An all you can eat buffet then i would never die because i wouldn't stop eating hahhahahaa
>>
Bangers and Mash with a black current tart on the side.
>>
A good cheeseburger. Thick macaroni and cheese. Can or two of coke. Peanut butter cup ice cream.
>>
Poutine, extra curds and gravy, turkey pot pie and a well made old fashioned, or a can of ginger ale and a glass of organic 1% milk
>>
>>7826627
How the fuck do you figure it costs a million dollars per prisoner?
>>
>>7827175
That was the part that got ya? Not the cookie dough pickle rocket launcher?
>>
>>7824421
Fried chicken. Two legs and a breast.
Two biscuits with gravy.
Mashed potatoes.
Miller Lite, or Dr Pepper if beer isn't allowed.

An apple w/ peanut butter for desert.
>>
four whole fried chickens
and a coke
>>
>>7830461
oh and green bean casserole
>>
>>7824421
my own leg.
>>
>>7824421
Badly prepared fugu

FUCK YOU MR LAWMAN
>>
Pentobarbital — also known as Nembutal. About 100 milliliters or six grams. Drink it, go to sleep. Fuck your execution. I am OUTA HERE.
>>
T-bone steak. Fajitas, and a large cup of ice. I eat the steak as fast as possible, I don't want the fajitas to cool. Then, I throw the ice on the fajitas creating steam. While the guards are blind I stab them with the T-bone and steal their keys and flee the country.
>>
A whole living hedgehog. I would use the needles to lockpick my way out of the prison.
>>
100 year egg, freshly prepared.
>>
>>7827164
Damn your plan is better senpai. I shouldve know that a bag of flour would be a better smokescreen than steam
>>
Bird's nest soup

Kobe steak

Beluga sturgeon caviar and some water crackers

I'd probably just cry in the execution booth because they would refuse to give me any of this.
>>
>>7825123
>Let's be humane to Ted Bundy

The dude is my favorite but come on now. All this pretense is embarrassing.
>>
>>7826647
Idiotic? More like genius. Protect the guys that grow and process, prosecute the people that use it, turn prisoners into basic slaves in the prison industrial complex. Fucking brilliant. business model.
>>
A hot dog because every time I eat a hot dog I have to throw up
>>
>>7826950
He was executed on my Birthday.
>>
File: IDShot_540x540.jpg (48 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
IDShot_540x540.jpg
48 KB, 540x540
20 tubs of this.
>>
Hey there should be a restaurant that serves the last meals of famous people, I'd go if there was a bunch of memorabilia around too.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.