[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jelly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: captain-iglo-articletop1.jpg (35 KB, 680x453) Image search: [Google]
captain-iglo-articletop1.jpg
35 KB, 680x453
Jelly?
>>
>>7823486
I'm jelly of the person who arranged those fishsticks. Like, goddamn, that is picture-esque. And I don't mean like the obvious photo op that happened to take this picture, I mean a painting master should be doing paintings of that, instead of whatever random bowls of fruit/naked subjects that they're currently doing. Shit would go down as a masterpiece that he will never top in his lifetime.
>>
File: 593970204.jpg (306 KB, 845x870) Image search: [Google]
593970204.jpg
306 KB, 845x870
>>
>>7823525
Seriously, that stack? That looks like shit. Nowhere near the majesty of the first picture. I can only assume beckham fucked it up.
>>
>>7823530
The cap'n hasn't cooked his yet. They've come straight out of the deep freeze.
>>
File: d2391.jpg (41 KB, 340x460) Image search: [Google]
d2391.jpg
41 KB, 340x460
>>7823486
No because I fucking hate fish.
>>
>>7823486
this picture always looks like rice krispies to me
>>
>>7823639
>hate fish

you realize there's more kinds of fish than whatever horribly prepared meal that put off you to them?
>>
Birds Eye are good but I prefer Youngs myself.
>>
>>7823765
A fish finger is a fish finger, i just buy the ASDA economy ones, you literally can't taste the difference, even with my refined palate.

>People actually pay extra for cod
>>
>>7823530

the fish sticks are garnished with a whole lemon.

jesus christ, the only explanation is that the person who put that together was an immigrant from a country where they don't have garnishes or have never seen a lemon wedge. maybe an eskimo assembled that hate crime.
>>
>>7823486
no, those are clearly fishsticks, not jelly
>>
>>7823871
How the fuck is a single lemon wedge going to be enough for that mountain of fish fingers?
>>
Oh man this reminds me of my university days

Fish finger sandwiches, food of champions and cheap as fuck
>>
>>7823915
What was your condiment of choice?
Salad cream master race here
>>
>>7823926
me and you both anon

me and you both
>>
>>7823871
I know, right? Didn't slice it or have it arranged as tasteful wedges, just a whole lemon. Like, what am I suppose to do to get that delicious juice from fruit to fishsticks? Bite it? Like a savage?
>>
>>7823955
Good man, we should team up to destroy those evil ketchup lovers
>>
>>7823530
Well, his are actually cooked.
>>
>>7823530
I don't know anon, it has a certain je-ne-sais-quoi, a casual and blasé appearance.
I do reckon it has its own merits.
>>
>>7823973

it's beckham... he'll bicycle kick that lemon to spray down that whole platter
>>
>>7823976
Catsup
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.