[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>strayacunt cuisine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>strayacunt cuisine
>>
>>7821705
that hasn't gone out of business yet?
>>
>>7821712
No, but judging by the amount of TV commercials pushing their suspiciously low-priced steaks, I'd say they're close.
>>
obama really killed them with the requirement to put calorie counts on the menu. Cheese fries are a joke now
>>
>>7821770
desu senpai I don't think the type of people who eat at Outback are at all concerned about their weight
>>
>>7821981
no it's not that, its because the reason to go to outback was because of the heaping pile of cheese fries, layered with bacon and cheese. The company I guess didn't feel comfortable with an item on their menu that had 8000 calories next to it, so they reduced it to be a small side of fries with some cheese and bacon on top.
They no longer have a draw, nobody wants that shit

that's why when I open my restaurant I'm going to proudly have those numbers, the concept is high fat high sugar fuck your shit I'm enjoying myself food. I just don't know if america actually wants that.
>>
>>7822002
>I just don't know if america actually wants that
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_Attack_Grill
>>
>>7822015
they played it so fucking safe, OH WOW HAMBURGERS AND FRIES! MUH HEART! there isn't anything particularly gratuitous about it

you know those keg tables some places have where there is a beer tap built in to the booth? I'm going to do that with nacho cheese

the sodium levels in my meals will be borderline illegal, I want people to walk out regretting their decision to eat there
>>
>>7822036
The Heart Attack Grill has good food while also being completely nonchalant about the disgusting things it does to your body.

Your idea sounds like it ruins your body and also tastes like shit. Even most landwhales don't want to literally eat straight nacho cheese for half an hour.
>>
>>7821770
Doesn't the bloomin' onion have like 3000 calories on its own?
>>
>>7822065
you say that now, but you will change your tune when you get a 5 pound burrito filled with mozzarella sticks, chicken fingers seasoned in MSG, and seasoned potatoes fried in duck fat
>>
>>7822107
yea but it's not intended for one person to eat by themselves, though that's pretty much how it's eaten.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.