[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /ck/ think of these deals even if BK is objectively shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
What does /ck/ think of these deals even if BK is objectively shit?
>>
I can't stand those fast food eggs at any price but I'd probably got those French toast sticks and a coffee desu.
>>
>>7820222
They're fine on a bunn with cheese and bacon. On their own scrambled? Fuck.
>>
>>7820212
not bad deals desu. BK is like cheaper than mcdonalds now im pretty sure
>>
>>7820399
Idk whats so bad about them other than how they look, its just your average liquid egg
>>
>>7820212
I thought the same thing. Up until I went to one by my house and ordered a double angry Whopper. Was the freshest fast food burger I've tasted yet. The manager says BK's are required to make the food fresh now. No more heat lamps. Only downfall is, having to wait 7 to 10 minutes+ for your food.
>>
>>7820212
I'm almost always disappointed with fast food french toast sticks no matter where I get them, so I'd probably go for the $4 combo.
>>
>>7820212
I always grab their large fry and 10 nuggets for 3 dollars. Generally I get one digital and one paper set of coupons every 45 days so it is a good way to control my junk intake.
>>
>>7820758
This guy gets it, the nuggets/chicken fries with the large fry for 3$ is the best way to go. Then adding on another 10 nuggets for 1.49
>>
>>7820697
Love the Angry Whopper. I'm going to make a trip for some. I'm poor as fuck right now.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3024x4032
Should have posted full coupon chart
>>
>>7820212
love getting these things in the mail

Do countries besides the US get these?
>>
>>7821449
if they made the crossainwiches 2/$2 it'd be a better deal
though, if I liked their coffee and hashbrowns, I'd go for the $4 meal
>>
I wouldn't eat any of that. I can go to a corner deli and get a sausage, egg and cheese on better bread for $3 with a cup of coffee. If I felt like a blast of salt, fat and carbs for breakfast on a budget that's what I'd do. Fuck Burger King.
>>
>>7821502
which corner deli
what's it's name and zip code
>>
>>7820790
>"just fry my shit up senpai"
>>
>>7821449

10 pc with a fry for 3 bucks is genuinlely a good deal.
>>
>get croissanwich
>open that bitch up
>put a layer of hashbrowns into it

Fucking delicious
>>
I just make my own now. I can make a burger cheaper than them anyways plus way better in taste. Even found a superior recipe for mac sauce. Tastes even better. It costs the same to make my own cheeseburger with mac sauce than to buy one at mcdonalds. Thicker, better grass fed beef, organic bread or home made, real cheese like yarlsburg or some shit etc. Top tier burger.
>>
>>7821506
Doesn't matter which one. 11232
>>
Got a large fry and chicken fries today for 3 dollars through the app coupons.

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Not a huge fan of fast food chicken but was really surprised by the chicken fries. Dipped them in zesty sauce. Was pretty legit.
>>
>>7821675
their fries and nugz are shit, though.
>>
>>7821718
>mac sauce
>mcdonalds
At least edit your copy pasta to relate to the thread you lazy fucker.
>>
>>7822343
gotta disagree. Of the big three I like their fries their best. Their nuggets are not as good as Wendy's but are 1/3 the price even before a coupon.
>>
>>7821718
Post saus recipe
>>
i wish they had all day breakfast.

the croissan'wichs are godlike for the daily hangover, but i work night shift
>>
>croissanwich
>pronouncing croissant as croy-san
fucking america, it doesnt even make sense
>>
>>7823388
Calm down, autismo.
>>
>>7821502
You're getting fat salt and carbs either way you idiot
>>
>>7823405
No shit. But the sandwiches from the local bodegas taste way better than the crap BK serves. So I'd rather give thm the business than ever going to BK.
>>
File: d2477.jpg (50 KB, 470x345) Image search: [Google]
d2477.jpg
50 KB, 470x345
>>7820212
>bk
>shit
Have you ever had their A1 burger? Fucking delicious.
>>
>>7820212
>croissan'wich
They should feel bad.
>>
I have yet to get my set of coupons. Aw yeah them Whoppers are so good. Beats out McDicks and their need to put need to put the bare minimum veggies on their burgers.
>>
Do american Burger kings/McDonalds put proper crunchy pickles on their burgers?

I'm an ausfag and they always put these wafer thin soggy slices on burgers here, it's so fucking disgusting I always order without, even though I really like pickles normally.
>>
>>7820212
Why doesn't McDonalds ever send these? I swear they only send like one ever two years.

Wendys sends them aswell but the prices are so high it's a joke.
>>
>>7823808
Mine does, but for the local ones.

>>7820212
brekfast is the only non-shit part of BK.
Those are pretty good deals IMO. The flyer I got is like that except a coupon for BOGO croissanwich instead of the buck 50 one.
>>
Mods this is an advertisement, ban OP.
>>
>>7820212
None of those seem that much better than the standard price. Like, $0.50 off here or there. Not worth the trip.
>>
>>7820212
>objectively

nice meme
>>
>>7820697
I had one of the most magical chicken sandwiches of my life when I ordered a tendercrisp chicken sandwich at 3am. When a sandwich is fresh, the oil is hot, and the people know what they're doing, fast food can be damn tasty.
>>
>>7825398
You too I guess
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.