[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you eat when you're so utterly depressed you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
What do you eat when you're so utterly depressed you don't feel like eating anything?
>>
mcdicks
>>
A bullet
>>
A lot of junkies eat ice cream since they can't tolerate much else.
Oh and booze. Do that too.
>>
buttered toast.
>>
>>7819900
nothing.
>>
>>7819900

Water
Vanilla or Chocolate pudding
Jello
>>
Thanks /ck/ I feel a lot better
>>
>>7819900
Dick.
>>
>>7819900
Whiskey
>>
>>7819913
Underrated post

>>7820226
Overrated post

Try drinking some water OP
>>
File: whale face.jpg (87 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
whale face.jpg
87 KB, 500x375
krill
>>
Masturbate.

There are two types of men in the world. Those who, upon orgasm, are overcome with a sense of sleepiness -- and those who, upon orgasm, are overcome with a sense of hunger. I am the second type. If I have no appetite at all then without fail the fastest and most reliable remedy is to have a wank.
>>
Mashed potatoes or grilled cheese.
>>
Wait a few hours until you are legitimately hungry, then eat a filling homemade meal. Something comforting like roast beef and country veggies with a strawberry pie, or a pot pie of things you personally like, or warm simple potato soup. Something that someones grandmama and papa would make. When my crippling depression has me feeling down it helps just a bit for a few hours.
Or a nice glass of half and half of gatorade and antifreeze if it gets too bad. They taste so alike you dont really notice.
>>
File: Cyanide caps.jpg (48 KB, 503x300) Image search: [Google]
Cyanide caps.jpg
48 KB, 503x300
>>7819900
>>
I have never been depressed enough that I didn't want to eat and I guess that explains why I'm a fat fuck.
>>
File: pizzahutbigbox.jpg (23 KB, 403x228) Image search: [Google]
pizzahutbigbox.jpg
23 KB, 403x228
Pizza Hut Big Box Dinners.
>>
>>7819900
I wait until it's the dead of night, not having eaten anything all day except for the occasional berry or cookie, and then I spend 2 hours deciding what fast food I want to try to kill myself with
and then I watch cartoons while eating and then fap myself to sleep
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.