[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just found this in the garden. What the hell is it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
So I just found this in the garden.

What the hell is it?
>>
Pattypan squash. They're a delicacy.

They can be difficult to grow, so it's interesting that you found one wild in your garden. Try slicing it up and pan frying with a bit of oil.
>>
>>7818201
>classic image.jpg

it's asparagus.
>>
>>7818201
Dumbass iShitter

I genuinely want you to kill yourself
>>
See >>7816854
You must have been high and ate the pizza already, though, and just forgot.
>>
File: squash-plant-large.jpg (602 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
squash-plant-large.jpg
602 KB, 800x600
>>7818201
A type of Cucurbita (gourd) called Scallopini

Don't know what >>7818220 is on about but theyre easy as shit to grow. they grow on a plant that looks identical to a zucchini (courgette) bush. You normally stuff them with a rice or meat mix. You can replace any zuchini/courgette recipe with them.

You shouldn't be able to miss the plant (Pic related) they get pretty massive and have pretty prolific crops if cared for properly. you can harvest the flowers and eat those. You can pick and use them at any stage really, but dont let them get too big.
>>
>>7818227
>>7818233
These
>>
>>7818201
The fuck?
>>
>>7818233
>smart phone elitism

Holy fuck I actually cringed.
>>
>so

Thread hidden
>>
>>7818601
What is it about other people's phones that triggers these autists so much? Why does someone else owning a phone that they don't like bother them enough to warrant spamming that fucking >classic image.jpg shit in every single fucking thread?

Do they genuinely not realize how embarrassing it is to be that pathetic?
>>
>>7818619
It's more so that mobile posting is associated with shitposting.
The ability to quickly change your IP and unban yourself makes a lot of people just blame mobileposters for the sites issues.
>>
Looks like you killed it. What did you cut it off of?
>>
>>7818201
You didn't plant it? A vegetable magically appeared in your garden?
>>
>>7818820
Might be true. I mostly shitpost and meme from a phone because fuck typing up a real sentence or paragraph on here.
>>
>>7818843
how do you think plants spread?
>>
It's a tiny edible alien spaceship.
>>
>>7818201
Unripe pumpkin
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.