[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who wins and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
Who wins and why?
>>
>>7816765
Five guys wins
>>
>>7816765
They both did because people somehow convince themselves both aren't overpriced shit.
>>
>>7816765
Big Mac
>>
as of about 2013, mcdonalds wins

once they get robot cooks to replace the negros it's game over
>>
>Eat Burger King
>Shit smells like Burger King
>>
>>7816767
dunno I had an angry whopper today was pretty good
>>
depends
do you like tomato?
>>
>>7816793
i get my whooper with no tomato or cheese.
>>
>>7816765
Whopper, big mac is 60% bread and sauce.
>>
Whopper easily. For the UK at least. The big mac is like a bread sandwich and isn't satisfying at all
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (161 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
161 KB, 1280x720
This.
>>
>>7816803
and lettuce
>>
File: BKWhopper_California-lg.jpg (53 KB, 450x383) Image search: [Google]
BKWhopper_California-lg.jpg
53 KB, 450x383
>>7816776
Angry Whoppers are tasty.

I miss the California Whopper.
>>
>>7816800
BK's cheese is disgusting. Even McD's cheese is good in comparison.
>>
>>7816909
Was it extra flame grilled?
>>
>>7816765
Nobody we all lose bruv
>>
File: 360_wendys_bacon_0809.jpg (20 KB, 360x235) Image search: [Google]
360_wendys_bacon_0809.jpg
20 KB, 360x235
This does
>>
>>7816909
Any "california" version of anything is just the same shit with advocado or some such bullshit on it. If I see any "california" item on a menu, I go to the bathroom and piss on all the toilet paper, then walk out on my check. Fuck those faggots.
>>
I love both. Maybe whopper a little more. But it'not uncommon to get a shitty made whopper. Get Bad onions, bad lettuce, or bad tomatoes and the whole burger experience is ruined.
>>
>>7817089
baconator?
>>
>>7816766
Gross
>>
>>7817089
Wendy's lettuce and tomato are 100x better than mcDonalds and BurgerKing and the difference is crazy. If you think the vegetables don't matter you're an idiot.
>>
>>7817107
No most places outside of California the "California burger" just has mayo.
>>
>>7816765
Whopper.

Tastes better.

That was fucking easy.
>>
File: 1466515262717.jpg (61 KB, 450x701) Image search: [Google]
1466515262717.jpg
61 KB, 450x701
>>7816967
Underrated post. I lived that life and you just summed it up.
>>
>>7816765
Whopper: smoke flavouring
Big Mac: the sauce

at the end of the day I have to choose BK. the tomato & onion makes it.
still, both are really lackluster
>>
>>7817211
This. The tomatoes on BK burgers are just absolutely disgusting and dissolve when you bite them. They also have a weird gritty texture.
>>
I've never had a good Big Mac.

I've occasionally had a good Whopper.

The better question is why aren't you going to Wendy's/Hardees/literally any other burger joint.

McDonalds and Burger King are both shit tier fast food.
>>
>>7818059
The last time I had a good Big Mac was some time in the early 80s. Before the shrank their patties to next to fucking nothing.
>>
>>7816765
Burger king gives you diarrhea.
So probably big mac.
>>
burger king because chicken fries
>>
>>7818071
The Big Mac has the same size patties as a McDouble
Same exact weight of meat.
Just throw on another bun, throw on big mac sauce, and suddenly its worth 4$ instead of 1$
>>
>>7816765
I am going to be honest. I have never eaten a Whopper before.
And I have only eaten maybe 1 or 2 big macs in my life.
>>
>>7818669
Used to have patties the size of a quarter-pounder.
I wonder if I could get a double quarter-pounder with the Big Mac ingredients. Might be worth a try.
>>
>Take a McDouble
>Put slice of bread in the middle
>Add like $3 or $4 or even more depending on location
>Wa la, Big Mac
>>
They are (or were) selling larger and smaller versions of Big Macs here. I think it was a test market thing. So there were three 'tiers.' I imagine they all tasted the same. The ratios may have been slightly different. I would have gone for the smallest one considering they removed the middle piece of bread. I think it all amounts to McD's admitting that the 'medium' (AKA current) Big Mac is a piece of crap. People either want a normal hamburger or more meat.
>>
Whopper, the Thousand Island sauce is disgusting
>>
burger king patties are leagues above mcdonalds. it's probably better to just to to freddies or wendy's, though. even sonic would be better because you can at least have a nice drink with your shitty sandwich.

chick-fil-a is the absolute GOD of fast food, though. I've never had a bad time at my local franchise. the drive through line is absolutely insane. it blocks the parking lot for all the stores around and they have to send people to take orders in order to make the line go a bit faster.
>>
>>7818679
>you now realize that a single quarter pounder patty is only 3.5 ounces cooked
>you get 3.2 ounces in a big mac and mcdouble

But hey, a double quarter pounder big mac may actually be decent.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.