[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to come up with some kind of sauce to put on top of spaghetti
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1365630360662.jpg (96 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1365630360662.jpg
96 KB, 500x667
I need to come up with some kind of sauce to put on top of spaghetti noodles and I have:

Butter
Horseradish
BBQ sauce
(good) Hot Sauce
Ketchup
Mustard
Breadcrumbs
Salt
Pepper
Ground Cayenne

Is there any kind of half-decent sauce I can make out of this shit? I really don't want to eat a bowl full of buttery noodles again.
>>
>>7812987
> not buying a shitty Italian seasoning mix from the store for like 80 cents
That + salt + butter + noodles = delicious
>>
>>7812987
Just use them one at a time throughout the week. Like, today, mix the spaghetti in BBQ sauce. Melt a bit of butter in a pan, and fry spaghetti until slightly crispy.
>>
>>7812992
Yeah not an option I can only work with what I've got at this very moment, otherwise I'd just buy shit and make a sandwich
>>
>>7812987
Do you have any flour and milk? You could make a beschamel.

Otherwise the only viable thing you have is butter and seasoning.
>>
>spaghetti noodles

Amerifat detected
>>
fry 'em up with:
sesame oil
soy sauce
spicy grandma sauce

maybe throw some chopped veg in
>>
>>7813145
What is spicy grandma sauce
Please don't tell me it's some HFCS filled garbage you can buy in walmart
>>
>>7813150
Also known as "crispy chili oil"
>>
>>7813155
Fermented chilli soy bean oil is what it's known as here, Lee kum bum brand

Yeah that stuff is noice
>>
>>7812987
Toast breadcrumbs in butter, add salt, pepper and cayenne to season. Dust it over your pasta and you should be good to go.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.