[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Shitty things foodies like >DUDE ADDING ICE CUBES TO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7
File: iced cuckfee.jpg (49 KB, 569x576) Image search: [Google]
iced cuckfee.jpg
49 KB, 569x576
ITT: Shitty things foodies like

>DUDE ADDING ICE CUBES TO COFFEE SOMEHOW MAKES IT BETTER LMAO
>>
pretty weird thing to bitch about if i'm being honest
>>
>>7810414
You're a raging faggot
>>
>foodies like dunken donuts iced coffee

Do you even understand half of the things that you're typing, OP?
>>
File: 1410540560417.png (45 KB, 330x360) Image search: [Google]
1410540560417.png
45 KB, 330x360
>I'm a foodie! :)
>>
File: goza.jpg (69 KB, 490x368) Image search: [Google]
goza.jpg
69 KB, 490x368
>>7810414
These are the ramblings of a deranged man
>>
>foodies were the first to drink chilled coffee

Just wait till you see what they did to tea!!!!
>>
>>7810492
Subbed
>>
>>7810492
Subbed
>>
>>7810439
you can't even spell. please research your posts. tia.
>>
Agreed
>>
>adding milk to your coffee
>adding ice to your coffee
lmao faggots
>>
>>7810414
It take the bitterness away.

Adding sugar and milk- dispicable
>>
>>7810414

>drinking scalding hot beverages in 90-100 degree summer heat is enjoyable

but im sure you never go outside your air conditioned bedroom and friendly glow of your computer monitor
>>
>>7810598
>>7810604
Tell me to my face (not online) that black coffee with ice cubes is somehow good
>>
>>7810611
I literally said to not add ice or milk to your coffee.
>>
>>7810607
This.
I drink it black with sugar and ice. Haven't drank any in 4 months though.
>>
I really like cold drinks and I struggle to see how people find hot drinks refreshing.
>>
>>7810611
Its good. I drink it all drink it all day everyday. You can really get the aroma of the coffee and not be overwhelmed by the bitterness
>>
>>7810611
take some cardamon, usually 2-5 pieces for a cup, add 3 fat teaspoons of quality coffee, fill the coffee pot (i use an aluminum one) stir and let it sit for 10-15 minutes on low fire.
thats all you need
>>
>>7810607

This. Iced coffee is nice on a hot day, especially when it's over 90 and you've just walked a mile or two.

>>7810611

I add a shot of milk and one packet of brown/natural sugar. At home I take it black straight from my french meme but out it's obligatory milk/sugar. Hell of a lot better than those starwank frap monstrosities.

I suggest OP get a therapist for his autism.
>>
>>7810414
It does make it better because you can chug it. Some of us have shit to do.
>>
>>7810607
This.
Iced Coffee is my go-to for driving with the windows down.
>>
>>7810502
Sure is summer
>>
More on the topic of iced coffee, and less on OP's autism: Has anyone noticed what a rip iced coffee is at any coffee shop? They keep that shit cold in a pitcher and yet they'll load the cup 60% full of ice. I feel like an idiot for having to phrase my order "iced coffee, no ice" but it's just necessary if I don't want to pay 2.50 for a cup of ice.
>>
>>7810611
I drink black iced coffee almost every single day, just because I prefer iced drinks most of the time and it's summer time. also hot drinks turn lukewarm, if there's enough ice a cold drink stays cold the entire time you drink it, so it's always gonna be the same quality as you drink it.
>>
>>7811091
some places give you a way better deal, like a local place near me just fills it 75% full of coffee and the rest is ice, but starbucks is a fucking ripoff, especially their coldbrew, you pay more than 3.50 for a medium and they don't even fill the entire cup with cofee, they fucking dilute it with water, I can understand for an americano because there isn't a lot of liquid, but not that. that's why I just get tim horton's, meh coffee but it's dirt cheap
>>
>>7811099
I love iced coffee, but we can't ignore the problem of the ice eventually melting and making the coffee watered down
>>
>>7811119
freeze coffee into cubes
>>
>>7811091

Is it okay to ask without ice? I hate the ice as well, plus it melts and dilutes it. Also reasons of jewing as you say.
>>
>>7810414
Had one this morning. Homemade and it was great.

Some of us leave mommy's house and endure the hot weather.
>>
>>7811119
that happen, true. but I pretty much don't get coffee in iced form that is high quality enough for me to care
>>
>>7811123
>>7811091
it might be a ripoff but do you really want lukewarm coffee a few minutes after you buy it? unless you have a good quality insulated mug.
>>
>>7811123
Remember that the people your asking give less of a fuck about the company as you do, and are just people like you getting paid to serve a customer.
If you ask for no ice, they won't even remember you in an hour.
>>
>>7811123
If I'm a regular, a place I frequently tip and thus do not feel rude for the request, I say no ice. If not, light ice.
>>
Why are you bitching about iced coffee? Its hot out. OP truly is a faggot
>>
>>7810607

Northfags think that everyone has 4 seasons.
>>
>>7810414
you're a fucking moron
>>
>>7810414
>Get coffee with my gf every time we go out
>I get a medium with a splash of milk
>$1.25 feelsgoodman
>She gets a chai iced coffee shit thing
>$6.70

What the fuck man. It's cold coffee with ice cubes and some syrup shit in it!

>Oh but it tastes so good!
>Here, try some

Then I throw my piping hot coffee in her stupid face.

Shit never gets old
>>
>>7812982
>shit that never happened
You know where to go >>>/reddit/
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 390x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 390x240
>>7811143
>tfw free double donuts on donut appreciation day at the dunkin donuts stand in the subway mezzanine near my work

Kind of felt bad too because the guy quitely said "Its fine, ill give it to you" when I tried to pay for it alongside my drink
>>
>>7811133
> he wants to burn his taste buds and render them unusable for at least a day
What a fag
>>
>>7813006
How do you burn yourself with iced coffee?
>>
>>7810607

Hot beverages are actually best in hot weather as they stimulate your body's natural cooling processes.
>>
I don't really drink coffee, but I used to get iced chocolate at Gloria Jeans which were fantastic, crushed the ice up nice and small so it didn't interfere with drinkability and gave it a nice texture.
Got one a Starbucks a while back because I was with a poor yank who's never known the touch of real coffee, and christ, fucking abysmal. "Make chocolate drink, fill it with gigantic ice cubes." Fuck that shit, that's like a toddler's interpretation of an iced drink.
>>
File: 1395695239462.jpg (11 KB, 271x271) Image search: [Google]
1395695239462.jpg
11 KB, 271x271
>>7813037
>>
>>7813097
Ive also heard about shitskin filth only drinking tea out in the desert, on some random docu. Cant recall the reason because its been a long time
>>
>>7810598
> Ice coffee should be drunk like hot coffee

No.
>>
>>7810414
iced coffee is best coffee.

BLACK, liquid sugar and milk is basically a desert drink.
>>
>>7810414
The problem is not the ice cubes, it's the EVERYTHING ELSE in it.
>>
>>7813142
tea doesn't have to be hot, retard
>>
>>7810502
cremate yourself
>>
File: 2016-06-23 10.32.12.png (849 KB, 721x813) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-23 10.32.12.png
849 KB, 721x813
> Drinking drip coffee

Fuck off, foodies adding milk to espresso is fucking dusgusting
>>
>>7811117
i agree that the ice is a scam tactic but cold brew is a concentrate diluted with water, so that part is normal.

i learned this when i made cold brew at home but didn't finish reading the instructions and wound up drinking about a pint of cold brew concentrate every morning. i would start sneezing a lot and get weird dry heaves about 30 minutes after the fact and since i'm retarded i didn't make the connection until about a week later.
>>
>drinking hot coffee year round
somebody clearly doesnt live in the south

also
>freeze your leftover coffee in a trey to make black coffee ice cubes, that way your iced coffee doesnt get watered down
>>
>>7810617
>black
>with sugar
>>
Coffee is much better cold imo. I drink it iced even during the winter.
>>
>>7810414

Iced coffee is dope, you can dome it in a few sips and get rid of it, I hate having to drink hot coffee when im walking around takes you 30 minutes to drink, makes it harder to read the newspaper or do the crossword on my way to work.
>>
>>7813167
You mean the coffee? Would you like an nice cold ice-wich?
>>
>>7810414
When it's 100 degrees outside the last thing you want is a scolding beverage.
>>
>>7813037
>>7813142

Caribbean here.

You are already sweating and the air is humid so all the sweat does is accumulate on the surface of your skin not getting wicked away and evaporating.

You go and drink a hot drink and all you do is sweat more profusely and feel like ass because you are now totally soaked have a burning sensation from your core and all you can do is BEG for cold water.

Those shitskins that drink hot drinks boil their water to make it potable and just because you see someone in afghan terrain that doesn't mean that they are not freezing their balls off.

Cold drinks in a hot humid climate refresh you. Hot drinks make you feel more cucked by the climate.

>Source

My very own life and the life of hundreds of thousands of people around me.

The only people who drink hot drinks are old people who don't do any manual labor and are just doing what they did to make potable water back in the day. Even old folks who do manual labor that hate cold drinks say that you don't drink a hot drink on a hot day because drinking from a river the water is colder than air temp
>>
>>7813869
>>7813142

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/a-hot-drink-on-a-hot-day-can-cool-you-down-1338875/?no-ist

>To be clear, the tip only works in very specific circumstances: a hot, dry day, where you’re not wearing so much clothing that your sweat is prevented from easily evaporating. In other words, if you’re in a humid locale—for example, anywhere on the East Coast—don’t try drinking hot water. But on a hot day in the desert, a cup of hot tea might actually be the trick to help cool you down.

I like how everybody thinks that one solution, in one locale, works everywhere in the world.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.