[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I tried to make the left but wound up making the right. W-would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Sem título.png (628 KB, 968x355) Image search: [Google]
Sem título.png
628 KB, 968x355
I tried to make the left but wound up making the right.

W-would you eat it?
>>
>>7807778
Looks awful man . I would be slightly uncomfortable even if that thing was sitting in my trash can
>>
>>7807778
is that grease on the sides of the right?
>>
It looks like you wrapped a veggie burger in bread. I would slap you.
>>
>>7807791
Naw, it's bread, onions then minced meat.
>>
>>7807778

It looks like you used grated cheese out of a bag. They coat it in sawdust. You need to use fresh cheese or even Mornay sauce to get it to melt like that.
>>
>>7807918
>It looks like you used grated cheese out of a bag.
That's actually spot on. That is exactly what I used.

The recipe called for a small block of cheddar which I didn't have, so I used some grated parmesan. It also called for garlic power which I also didn't have, but I had some garlic which I chopped up.

The whole thing was a disaster.
>>
How did that happen? I'm sorry, OP.
>>
>>7807932
I tried to make link-related, and let's just say I didn't follow step by step.

They told me to fry it. I should have fried it. I put it in the oven instead to try to be healthy. I'm still a little shook up but I think I'll be ok.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alvinzhou/cheeseburger-onion-rings-exist-and-they-are-almost-too-glori?bffbtasty&utm_term=.vujyw8DmX#.tpeABrvNY
>>
>>7807945
>to try to be healthy

oh ok it's just bait
>>
>>7807953
>oh ok it's just bait

No, I just thought it would be healthier since I wasn't dumping it in oil and frying it.
>>
>>7807958
Did it not occur to you that fried things look like that? Is this your first time cooking? Tell me some things you've cooked successfully before.
>>
>>7807930
>substituting Parmesan for cheddar and expecting it to melt the same
It's like you don't spend 8hrs a day on your cheese property table
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.