[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Move into new apartment >Empty Kitchen save for cooking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
>Move into new apartment
>Empty Kitchen save for cooking equipment
>Only have $50 for food to last you a week
What do you buy?
>>
Go buy groceries.
>>
A jar to hold in my tears.
>>
Fresh produce and chicken breasts

Maybe some beer, as well
>>
>>7806969
Should probably get some eggs and scallions to put in it to impress your friends on Instagram.
>>
>>7806969
>>7806975

these

maybe grab a bag of carrots and a bag of coffee or tea. Gallon of milk and 2 boxes of cereal. Carton of orange juice to stave off scurvy

bam. Survived the week
>>
>>7806962
Protip the more you sleep the less calories your body needs
>>
>>7806962
Easy:

>~4 Chicken breasts $10
>2 16 oz bags of black beans ~$5
>big bag of brown rice ~$5-$10
>carton of eggs ~$2
After that just get a shit ton of veggies. Fuck the ramen guy and eat healthy
>>
>>7806994
Chicken thighs are cheaper and taste danker.
>>
10 pounds of pork $10
15 pound of potato $3
some brown rice
veggies
irish butter
>>
>>7806962
You could last on 50 dollars worth of fast food every week, you could comfortably do 25/week of normal groceries.
>>
>>7806962
Why would you not have jam on toast or sandwiches for every meal?

Egg fried rice with whatever you find thrown in.
>>
>>7806999
trips check'd.

he right though they be darker and moister just more trim work.
>>
I spend $50 for a fortnight of food
2 dozen eggs, frozen brocolli, 4lbs of bone in skin on chicken thighs, pouring cream, frozen salmon, smoked salmon, 1kg turkey mince, frozen spinach and tea or coffee
plus like, some ramen and snacks
>>
>>7806962
rice
eggs
milk
chicken
salt
flour
sugar
>>
>>7806962
>Only have $50 for food to last you a week
>Only have $50
>Only
What?
>>
>>7807051
>plus like,
London?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.