[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EGGS and PASTA Just found out about this, any recipes I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: eggs and pasta.jpg (339 KB, 1024x765) Image search: [Google]
eggs and pasta.jpg
339 KB, 1024x765
EGGS and PASTA
Just found out about this, any recipes I have some of those carton eggs yolks, that I need to use up.
>>
>>7806256
And ?
>>
I think that's just botched carbonara, desu.
>>
>>7806271
Wrong thread, kill me.
>>
>>7806256
>carton of egg yolks
People actually buy that shit? Just buy a dozen eggs
>>
>>7806280
no Yolks
>>
>>7806290
>>7806256
egg whites with sour cream and chives
seasonings, late tired thnx
>>
>>7806310
faggot, thnx
>>
File: recipe-.jpg (40 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
recipe-.jpg
40 KB, 500x454
>>7806272
>carbonara
Beat the eggs in a medium bowl, season with a little freshly grated black pepper and set everything aside. Add 1 tsp salt to the boiling water, add the spaghetti and when the water comes back to the boil, cook at a constant simmer, covered, for 10 minutes or until al dente (just cooked)
>>
>>7806418
Yes, and don't forget to add grated parmesan to the eggs
>>
>>7806418
Whenever I see pictures of carbonara, it's a light, thin coating. But whenever I cook it with as much cheese and pasta water as most recipes suggest, it comes out as a thick, creamy sauce.
>>
>>7806624
they doctor the photos so it can be pinterested
its supposed to be creamy and have a shitload of pepper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmnoGc1fxew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AAdKl1UYZs
>>
>>7806280
They are actually really good for making ice cream. Perhaps not pasta dishes but I've never tried it
>>
>>7806418
>1tsp salt

Not enough. And if you still cook using measurements then youre shit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.