[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /ck/, my grandma used to have a recipe for dill bread but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1700009999-6.jpg (286 KB, 900x601) Image search: [Google]
1700009999-6.jpg
286 KB, 900x601
Hey /ck/, my grandma used to have a recipe for dill bread but I forgot how she made it. Do any of you know how to make dill bread?
>>
>>7805466

That's not bread that's pottery.
>>
>>7805483
I thought it was a pipe at first.
>>
>>7805483
>>7805486
It can be both
>>
That's not dill that chives.
>>
I only know how to make the dill dough.
>>
>>7805483
>>7805486
>>7805496
>>7805503
Dilldough!

>>7805508
Correct answer.
>>
>>7805812
When I was a teenager, I worked in a restaurant in the kitchen, and the owners baked all the bread themselves. To make a long story short, whenever the owner needed some dill bread dough from the freezer, he'd yell across the kitchen "HEY ANON, GO GET ME THE DILL DOUGH OUT OF THE BIG BLAST!!" I still crack up to this day thinking of that. And the dude never realized how fucking ridiculous he sounded.
>>
Buy a loaf of wonder bread and rub pickles on it
>>
>>7805812
underrated post
>>
File: computer_reaction_face_1.png (90 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
computer_reaction_face_1.png
90 KB, 200x200
>>7805508
>>
>>7805856
>the dill dough
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.