[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone tried 711 buffalo wings? I just saw them in my store
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: o.jpg (161 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
161 KB, 1000x750
Anyone tried 711 buffalo wings? I just saw them in my store for the first time today. Looked up reviews and it seems like people like them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ESOfN5SEAw
>>
I worked at 7/11 last year, it's just a shitty frozen wing sitting under a heat lamp for too long. The flavor's average. If you want to get them, order more than are out on display so they have to heat some up fresh. Maybe even wait until there's one or two left when you show up.
>>
>>7802226
Where is this 7/11 where you can find a white person behind the counter? I want to go there.
>>
>>7802239
Lol
>>
>>7802185
YO

you guys should try their slurpee flavored donuts

good as fuck. salted caramel ones are my fave though

also their new sodas are actually jones soda
pretty nice tbqh
>>
>people who not only regularly buy gas station food but make videos reviewing it like fried chicken wings covered in spicy vinegar that have been sitting under a heat lamp all day

And in other breaking news...
>>
>>7802401
The slupree machine is always fucked, like 2 flavors work usually the rest out.
>>
>>7802239
I have two 711's near work that I sometimes go to and I swear there is always the same guy behind the counter no matter which I go to, any time of day. He's an Indian guy who doesn't seem to know any english other than smiling.
>>
File: 1434338745298.gif (58 KB, 752x752) Image search: [Google]
1434338745298.gif
58 KB, 752x752
>>7802453
smiling isnt english asshole
>>
Best thing I did was move away from 7-11. I used to live across from one and some days after work if I didn't want to cook I would go and get wings,pizza, or whatever they had in the deli display. Always felt like shit after
>>
>>7802185
A fat chick enjoys gas station food. Crazy.
>>
>>7803279
Sounds like dating material to me senpai
>>
My 7-11 is now a gulf mart so I am going to guess it doesn't carry this shit.
>>
>>7802185
>Pepperoni on the 4 Cheese side, 4 Cheese on the Pepperoni side

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT
>>
>>7803920
Pepperoni on the left and 4 cheese on the right; cashier was just standing on the wrong side of the display when he put them in.

Speaking of the pizza there, does anyone know why the individual slices don't taste as cardboardy as the whole pizza?
>>
>>7803925
HE HAD ONE JOB
>>
>>7803929
Obviously he isn't autistic. Probably dropped both on the floor and thought the 5 minute rule applied. Bon Appetite!
>>
>>7802185
7/11 Fish balls in China are actually the best kind you can get in the whole country.
>>
>>7802226
Poointheloos post here?
>>
How does this make you feel /ck/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=013ZKbU-sok
>>
>>7803956
>7/11 Fish balls in China are actually the best kind I can get since I don't speak the language and can't actually find out what the best are

Asian 7-11s are way more heavily influenced by the Japanese corporate side of 7-11 so of course they're going to be better. US 7-Elevens only still exist because they were sold extremely cheap when the Japanese bought out the company.
>>
They're okay; just taste like frozen Tyson wings honestly.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.