[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you cooking right now? I'm making some Russian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 20160619_160711.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160619_160711.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
What are you cooking right now?

I'm making some Russian kompot because I thought it looks tasty. Got 10 more mins boiling then I'm done.
>>
Not cooking anything right now, though I'm planning on making roasted garlic soup later. Also almost done making horchata.
>>
File: go za.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
go za.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
1 minute left comrades
>>
File: 20160619_162036.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160619_162036.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
Done.
>>
I was going to bake some chicken with herbs.

But i realized there was a france-swiss match today, so i went to mc donalds, ordered some take out and had a beer.

The match was shit, so now i'm at my third beer.
>>
>>7797753
mamaissoupready?
>>
I was going to do simple stuff, boiling some fresh corn and cooking some pork chops in the oven, but I'm at the bf's and he is missing a crucial utensil. So it has to be postponed until tomorrow.
>>
>>7797753
That looks really nice op, care to share the recipe?
>>
>>7799785
Boil fruit with sugar.
Now you hef Kompot.
Drink hot, or in cold, like snow of siberia.
You are welcome.
>>
>>7799820
Do you strain the fruit?
>>
Looks like after birth
>>
>>7797753
Just got done smoking a lb of Salmon with Applewood and Whiskey chips. Pretty good.
>>
>>7799838
nyet the fruit has the slav power inside!!

watch life of boris he has a kompot recipe on youtube.
>>
>>7799838
nyet watch life of boris on youtube for his kompot recipe
>>
>>7799820
>puts sugar in his kompot
fat American scum
>>
you better brush your teeth well after drinking that.
>>
What did you use?
My grandma usually makes it with cranberries, apples, and any other fruits lying about.
>>
>>7800089

Mayonaize
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.