[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my dad's dead. help me choose.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: aab.png (391 KB, 554x363) Image search: [Google]
aab.png
391 KB, 554x363
my dad's dead. help me choose.
>>
Would get something better but, a tanq 10 with a grapefruit slice in it and a splash of soda will do.
>>
bottom shelf vodka and don't stop until you're unconscious
>>
>>7796321
I don't want a hangover though
>>
>>7796326
drink half a pint of water for every 3 shots of vodka and chug a pint before you pass out
or just water before sleep and mix vodka with orange juice
>>
all of it
>>
>>7796331
also that tanqueray in the taller bottle is fucking great
just a slice of cucumber for me but you might like some ice and soda
>>
>>7796314
He should have beat you more as a kid. Asking others this question is a sign of weakness instead of just making up your own mind. He failed as a father. You will be no better.
>>
I call that Chivas regal,two fingers each glass with two ice cubes,the taste is good for nostalgia.
Sorry and R.I.P anon
>>
>>7796337
>He should have beat you more as a kid

implying
>>
>>7796343
You still turned out a weak fucking faggot. He should have killed you in the womb.
>>
>>7796314
was there a drink you two drank together anon? if my dad passed today Id probably go and buy an 18 year old laphroaig or maybe a 10 year talisker since that was what we drank when we went to the states together. sorry for your loss RIP
>>
>>7796346
you sound about twelve years old
>>
>>7796350
I may be 12 but still get beat more then you ever did. Drink a fifth of hooch and snort an 8 ball of cocaine then rage my father's house and burn the motherfucker to the ground.
>>
>>7796314
get something good and expensive
drink all of it and understand that no matter what happens he will be proud of you.
>>
>>7796366
loss sucks, but don't worry, it will get easier. good luck OP(you faggot).
>>
Beer with shots of Jameson
>>
get a balvenie while they fix you some old timey boozy cocktail that goes down like fruit juice but smells like jet fuel
>>
Whatever dude, go all out and strong.

Really. buy cheap too, mix with coke and orange juice.

Sorry for you man.
>>
>>7796347
Your old man has patrician taste
Slightly disappointed there's no Lagavulin up there
>>
>>7796621
Yeah I've luckily grown up with him drinking some really great spirits. Slightly related, he had a 1989 Penfolds Grange that he ended up drinking with his best mate to celebrate his daughter's birth but I was unlucky enough to not get a try of that one. If you ever get the chance, the Laphroaigs PX is also phenomenal

Lagavulin is definitely on the list of to tries but it is less common in Australia. How's the 16 yo? It was the one I had in mine to buy at some point.
>>
>>7796314
tfw dad got a brainstem tumor and 99% chance he wont be alive this time next year
>>
>>7796314

balvenie... have a glass in honor of the old man
>>
>>7796314
The Irishman - rare cask strength - year 2010
>>
A shot of all the avalaible liquors. I will have a drink in memory of your father tonight. Stay strong buddy.
>>
>>7796331

better yet, just hook up some iv fluids while drinking
>>
>>7796314
Pop some Jack Daniels for your old man, so he can go into the afterlife in shame knowing his brood has tasteless palette.
>>
File: theyredead.jpg (34 KB, 320x310) Image search: [Google]
theyredead.jpg
34 KB, 320x310
>>7796314
Ginger ale.
>>
>>7796314
Drink whatever he used to
>>
File: 1463526858219.png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
1463526858219.png
651 KB, 1067x800
>>7797221
>dad is a heroin addict on palliative care for liver damage
least you had a good one for a while
>>
Make yourself some coffee and have a cup or two Decaff if you don't feel like staying awake tonight. Alcohol will only make you more depressed.
>>
>tfw my dad's over 60 and only has one kidney
I don't like this thread
>>
>>7798612
It's often cathartic to wallow in misery for a while.
>>
>>7798613
I fucking disowned mine for stealing an abandoned house and charging me $400 a month to live there for oxycontin.
You got this.
>>
>>7798631
He was trying to teach you a lesson I think
>>
>>7798597
I am sorry to hear that friend.
I wouldnt use "close" to describe any members of my family, but at least we dont hate each other.
>>
>>7796337
Underrated post
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.