[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /ck/ think of her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: WU0507_Ree-Drummond_s4x3.jpg (782 KB, 1420x1065) Image search: [Google]
WU0507_Ree-Drummond_s4x3.jpg
782 KB, 1420x1065
What does /ck/ think of her?
>>
>>7794530
>>
>>7794543
Lost for some reason
>>
Looks like a man
>>
>>7794530
she's the pioneer woman.
>>
i'm sure she has to work her ass off with the amount of tv time she gets bust jesus christ does she come off as a spoiled 40's something do-nothing housewife.

The show practically rubs it in your face, with her husband, the ranch hands, and even the kids slaving away on some laborous ranch work while mom spends 45 minutes making sure her burritos are all lined up in the tray so they look so gosh darn delicious
>>
>>7794530
the fakest cooking personality out there
>>
she homeschools her children
>>
Both her show and blog are annoying, unless you're a housewife married to the Marlboro Man. Focuses too much on her family and things that have nothing to do with cooking. That said, there's nothing wrong with her recipes, they are all fairly basic and good starting points. Also the pictures on her blog make for a nice visual "step-by-step" format, if that's your thing.
>>
>>7794530
She tries to come off as a working-class everyman person but she obviously lives a very comfortable life. It's like if you tried to smash Rachel Ray and the Barefoot Contessa together and take the worst qualities of both.
>>
Id fuck her
>>
Damn, a lot of hate in this thread.

I've never seen her show. I'll click her links if they come up in a search, and I've browsed some of her recipes.

She doesn't hide the fact that she shops at a supermarket and uses canned/frozen ingredients. Some of these personalities act like they ONLY go to butcher shops and farmer's markets. I prefer those options when time and money makes them available, but sometimes I just need to fucking shop and get it over with.

I like her more "working class" recipes like this minute steak sandwich:

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/marlboro_mans_f/

I'm a guy, and that's the kind of shit I want to come home and eat. Reminds me of progun_il (RIP).
>>
>>7794530
too betty crocker core
>>
>>7794530
top tier cooking waifu
>>
>>7794530
dunno who "she" is, ugly cunt regardless
>>
Her shtick can be obnoxious but I like some of her recipes. Don't watch the cooking show though.
>>
Her tendies recipe is terrible.

REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 320x240
Her Cajun pasta recipe is a staple for me since it's so easy to whip up. Her recipes are decent and her pictures in her blog are too but she's so... Normal that it's weird? Like that episode of spongebob.
>>
>>7794530

the only thing she's got going for herself is that she's a redhead. so i'd definitely bang her. otherwise, she a spoiled stupid oklahoma cunt who pretends to be an average spoiled whore.
>>
>>7794530
She's just a basic housewife cook. Nothing special or innovative about any of her recipes. Her family has that creepy Stepford vibe though.

>>7795051
>Implying there's a cajun pasta recipe that isn't.
>>
>>7794647
Did progun die? I loved him
>>
>>7794530
He recipes are what you would expect out of no where Oklahoma, but her husband is hot as fuck.
>>
>>7795067
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/cajun-chicken-pasta/

Not implying. It's there.
>>
I can't decide if I want to fuck her or not.
>>
>>7794530
She looks like an old hag who tries to look youthful yet fails hard everytime.
>>
>>7794530
Her lisp is one of the most aggravating things I have to listen to whenever I flip through channels.
>>
>>7794530
I'd hit it
>>
I just finished the new season of Orange is the New Black and every time I scroll past this thread I think it's about the Martha Stewart/Paula Dean character.
>>
>>7794530
>why are people making fun of this woman, she looks okay
>enlarge
>oh, oh no, god no
>>
>>7794530
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIS
>>
fucking terrible
the only reason why i watched her was because it was on in my ophthalmologist's waiting room
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.