[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 700x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 700x465
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>7790511
Cinnamon raisin bread is the best thing ever
>>
>classic image.jpg
>>
File: soreen.jpg (79 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
soreen.jpg
79 KB, 500x440
>>7790511
Lately ive been eating a soreen 'snack pack' for breakfast.

These things are like rasin bread with added maltyness.

I'd even go as far as to say this is the British answer to the 'twinky'. I saw a twinky in a W.H. Smiths recently, i poked it and it kinda squidged. So i didnt want to buy it...
>>
It's time to stop posting.
>>
>>7790543
That's an incredibly unhealthy breakfast, you should change it or skip it altogether
-Concerned stranger
>>
>>7790523
Classic NEET
>>
>>7790555
Its only two slices... not a whole loaf.
>>
>>7790571
plus whatever extra you added to your coffee. also that Soreen shit has 17g of sugar per serving so you're just retarded really
>>
>>7790577
>17g of sugar per serving so you're just retarded really

Theres 52g of sugar in a coke bottle. So it isnt that bad.

But thank you for your concern. Missproportioned as it is.
>>
File: Fruit-and-yogurt.jpg (435 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
Fruit-and-yogurt.jpg
435 KB, 849x565
>>7790571
'FortifiedWheatFlour (WheatFlour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)), Water, Raisins (14%), Maize Starch, Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup (Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup, E150c), Malted BarleyFlour (5%),BarleyMalt Extract (4.4%), Dried Whey (from Cows Milk), Vegetable Fats (Rapeseed, Palm), Salt, Yeast, Preservative: Calcium Propionate (Added to Inhibit Mould Growth)'

Not exactly the breakfast of champions. You're only getting about 150 calories, too. I would honestly recommend replacing it with something equally tasty and easy and cheap but actually nutritious, such as pic related. You'd even be better off with just black coffee.
>>
>>7790590
>>7790577 wasn't me. He isn't concerned at all, he just wants to insult you, although your argument isn't great. You could also just weigh out 100g of sugar and eat that for breakfast, doesn't make malt loaf any less shitty nutrition wise
>>
>>7790607
>food is just a collection of carbohydrates, triglycerids and amino acids. So why eat atall?

Because its tasty.

No this is not a missrepresentation of your argument.

>>7790591
I already eat multivitamins with breakfast that turn my pee yellow, so i dont really have a problem getting nutrients.

I certainly dont have to start replacing food with wheelbarrows of fruit and veg to chomp through to get my 5 a day.

But, y'know im interested if you guys think you have a "better way to live". But your probably wrong.
>>
>>7790543
>Malt loaf
>Squidgy
Jesus, Europe is the worst.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.