[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have 12 tacos, hard and soft, from taco bell left over in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: bridget.gif (4 KB, 170x218) Image search: [Google]
bridget.gif
4 KB, 170x218
I have 12 tacos, hard and soft, from taco bell left over in the fridge.

What kind of dish uses old taco bell tacos?
>>
>>
cover in sauce, cheese and beans and bake into WT-tier enchiladas
>>
>>7781704
taco soup
>>
>>7781722
This. Recycle them into a mexican-style casserole.
>>
Taco pie
>>
>>7781704
taco salad with chicken
>>
>>7781704
I'm thinking lasagna a la epicmealtime.
>>
>Mash up
>Cover in hot sauce
>microwave for 3-4 minutes
>Add more cheese and sour cream
>???
>Diarrhea
>>
>>7781704
how do you have that many left over? how many party packs did you buy anon?
>>
>>7782249
too many, NBA finals except everyone seemed to have dinner beforehand
>>
>>7782262

>everyone seemed to have dinner beforehand

Or... maybe you don't invite a bunch of people over and offer them shitty fast food?
>>
>>7782277
Didn't buy them, doesn't change the fact that they're in the fridge.
>>
>>7782286

Just get drunk and eat a taco when you feel like eating a taco. Cold, days old taco bell isn't going to be significantly worse than "fresh", especially if you're drunk. Trying to transform it into something decent is a fool's errand.
>>
>>7782300
>Trying to transform it into something decent is a fool's errand.
The only other thing it would transform into is trash. Figured since it was garbage anyway, may want to try something stupid and turn out right.
>>
>>7782313

Nah, just get drunk and eat whatever you feel like as a midnight snack. You said you didn't even pay for it, so it's not like throwing away something that began it's life virtually as garbage is something to feel bad about.

Go hand it out to homeless people if you really want to make use of it, but half of it will probably be thrown right back at you.
>>
File: 1464925661540.png (376 KB, 674x674) Image search: [Google]
1464925661540.png
376 KB, 674x674
>>7782332
If I wanted to get drunk and eat an old Taco Bell Taco, I'd do that at this exact moment. Wanted to brainstorm ideas to make something edible.

Two ideas I have right now are frying up the innards with onion and seasoning, throwing it in a tray, putting the shells on top with cheese, then baking it.

Other idea was making a taco bell "stock" and heavily straining it.
>>
>>7782354

Aside from what began as garbage produce, the innards are just going to be meat and cheese. Making it into a casserole is probably the best option, but you're still going to want to get drunk when you pull it out of the oven and taste it.

I'm not sure what kind of stock you possibly think you could make, but you could try to do a leftover taco bell consome, along the lines of the /ck/ classic doritos and mountain dew consome. If you made a thread about it you'd get guaranteed replies.
>>
>>7781704
put in blender, blend, add water or chicken stock to desired consistency.

this is my secret taco soup recipe.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.