[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From the Mobil gas station down the street. I've seen worse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
From the Mobil gas station down the street.

I've seen worse McMuffin imitations. Gas station food has come a long way.
>>
Yeah. The ones from Speedway are actually decent too.

Not sure why you'd every buy one though when there are McD's on every corner open 24hrs though.
>>
>>7776836
Wawa is the best gas station.
>>
File: 1449628448279 1.jpg (166 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
1449628448279 1.jpg
166 KB, 1080x810
>>7776836
>I've seen worse McMuffin imitations.
>>
>>7776836
I got chicken tenders from 7-11 and they were the worst I've ever had. They were actually soggy. Tendies should be crispy on the outside not fucking wet.
>>
>>7777738
>Tendies should be crispy on the outside not fucking wet.

Clearly. Why would you think you'd get anything better at 7-11? You saw that they were pre-cooked, right? How on earth would they be properly crispy if they weren't cooked to order?
>>
>>7777738

try the biscuit, sausage, egg, cheese breakfast sandwich from 7-11

very tasty my friend, very tasty
>>
>>7777746
I was desperate
>>
>>7777757

OK, so you were desparte for food so you ordered it.
What make you think that the food would be good? What does "desparation" have to do with "idea of quality"?
>>
When I was on the road u in the midwest area (MN, OH, MI, ND, etc), I was always impressed by Holiday gas stations and their food. Their breakfast in particular. Obviously nothing amazing, but they even had egg white mcmuffins for 2 for $2.50 or $3 if I remember and lots of other choices. Their coffee was always far better than other gas station pisswater as well.
>>
>>7776836
MMph, always down for some shitty gas station breakfast sandwiches.
>>
Last time I ate gas station food I got food poisoning
>>
>>7778986
Mah nigga. They're like a delicacy. i might be alne on this but breakfast sausages off the rollers too. mang.
>>
File: early riser.jpg (18 KB, 300x165) Image search: [Google]
early riser.jpg
18 KB, 300x165
>>7776836
The best gas station breakfast item, bar none, is the early riser. Giant hash brown patty with eggs, cheese, and your choice of bacon, sausage, or ham. Very tempted to go to my local gas station and try to barter for a frozen pack, because you can't just order one from the manufacturer.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.