[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /ck/ like to eat in the complimentary (not continental,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 276x183
what does /ck/ like to eat in the complimentary (not continental, retards) breakfast?
>>
A waffle and a banana for later.

Otherwise a bagel or pastry if they look halfway decent. A hard boiled egg if they have them.

Juice.
>>
>>7776614
continental breakfast you say? I like to start with whatever fruit looks the best, usually grapes and banana, moving on to pastry, then the cereal, finishing with water. Anything else kind of sucks.
>>
>>7776614
I'm not a fan of continental breakfast
>>
>>7776640
Why? Its the best breakfast available, and its different by region, so shows off the best of whichever country / region you happen to be in.
>>
>>7776614
bagel and cream cheese, tea, piece of fruit if it looks good, juice
>>
>>7776614
Bagels are always good, and I'm a sucker for the waffle machines if they have them
>>
>>7776652
you have to make the waffle?
>>
>>7776655

Why would you want a premade waffle that's been sitting around?
>>
>>7776664
I dont know, I've just never seen one like that, for example theirs usually a stack of pancakes and a sstack of waffles, you take what you want. Most places i go only have the breakfast on from 8-10 or so, and the maple / honey / butter is in a jug seperate
>>
>>7776655
yeah its one of these things, the mix is already made and you just pour it in a cup then make the waffle
>>
>>7776670
Wow thats interesting, are they wide-spread among the U.S?
>>
I usually take a box of the Corn flakes for later in the day if I'm gonna be driving or traveling in general, and have either some pancakes or waffles. They're usually pretty solid.
>>
>>7776672

Yeah, these >>7776670 have become pretty standard in motels and cheap hotels right off the highway or next to the airport. It's usually the only hot food they offer. (Everything is self-serve.)
>>
File: 2015-Weet-Bix-Original.png (105 KB, 269x204) Image search: [Google]
2015-Weet-Bix-Original.png
105 KB, 269x204
Can't start the day without it mate!
>>
I usually make a waffle or a bagel, eggs if they have them. Then, towards the end of the breakfast and when none of the help are looking, I like to take about 10 granola bars, 15 containers of cereal, 2 bananas, and some strawberry preserves for the road.
>>
File: 1464112377616.gif (931 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
1464112377616.gif
931 KB, 450x338
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st21dIMaGMs
>>
>>7776710
Yes, weve all seen it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8kOw4XTI3U
>>
>>7776686
>>7776712

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?
>>
>>7776804
Australian advertising meme
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.