[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ordered pollo fritos at a cafe in Spain and they gave me this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160612_122107.jpg (1 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160612_122107.jpg
1 MB, 4160x3120
Ordered pollo fritos at a cafe in Spain and they gave me this. It was delicious plain but what do they do with the rest of the wing?
>>
>>7776479
spainfag here, most of those places collect the bones from customers' plates and use them for making the paella stock
>>
If they cut it fresh from the bird, the wingtips and junk is used for stock.
>>
>>7776479

they probably trolled you because you have no idea what spanish food is
>>
>>7776479
This is fried chicken in Spain.
>>
It's possible they left the upper part of the wing attached to the breast; it's a common way to serve it some places.
>>
>>7776483
That's disgusting but I believe it
>>
>>7776820

Run them through the rinse cycle of the dishwasher and I honestly don't see the problem.
>>
>>7776820
Stock is boiled for hours, anon.
>>
>>7776825
So? I don't want to eat recycled food from someone who might have diseases. That's disgusting.
>>
>>7776826
but the disease is boiled off you pussy
>>
>>7776849
fucking retard you can't boil off disease if you could they would have the cure for cancer and aids but they don't
>>
>>7776849
Boiling water doesn't kill every disease you dangerous and filthy fucking retard
>>
>>7776866

well if it was that dangerous you wouldnt want to eat the chicken wing in the first place.

I wish using eaten bones for stock was common place, we throw out 40 lobster shells a week at my work because we serve it on the half shell, all that potential bisque wasted :(
>>
File: 694[1].png (44 KB, 200x197) Image search: [Google]
694[1].png
44 KB, 200x197
>>7776884
>well if it was that dangerous you wouldnt want to eat the chicken wing in the first place.
>>
>>7777149
he's not worried about stuff that comes with the chicken, he's worried about stuff that comes from the other customers who have canceraids.
>>
>>7776858
>b-but I could get cancer from discarded chicken bones
You heard it here first, this anon is quite retarded.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.