[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soft Foods for Failed-Face Flatmate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (32 KB, 508x508) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
32 KB, 508x508
Hi co/ck/s, my flatmate has something wrong with his face so it's swelled up to the point that it's hard to move his jaw and painful to chew.

He gave me a whole load of tasty leftovers he had that would be too difficult to eat, I'd like to repay him by cooking something tasty but soft. At the moment he is just eating tinned soup & yogurt, and I know he hates soup.

Any ideas?
>>
Mashed potatoes (mix in, carrots, onions or shallots, bacon bits, tuna, etc).
Scrambled eggs.
Applesauce.
>>
>>7773841
thanks. I think I might go with the mashed potatoes. I had thought about Macaroni cheese and just overcooking the pasta
>>
>>7773832
That's a giant rat?
>>
>>7773832
>something wrong
>something
Has he seen a doctor/dentist yet?
>>
>>7774124
this

shouldn't you be more concerned with finding out what's wrong rather than how to stuff his face?
>>
>>7774124
>>7774132
They are probably American and can't afford medical care so 4chan is a good alternative.
>>
>>7774172
no american says 'flatmate'
>>
>>7774124
>>7774132
>>7774172
don't worry, I already have a diagnosis from /b/ & /fit/. i've started him on a weights routine to make the rest of his body match his swollen face, and he's sharpied his pooper.

he's an adult so can look after his own health situation, i'm only interested in cooking him something nice but edible to cheer him up.
>>
>>7773832
Maybe it's because of my Chinese mother, but I've always liked congee. You can add any type of meat or broth, then simmer some rice until the grains swell, and then you put the leafy vegetables in. Millions of variations, you could do some type of root vegetable up front, or really whatever you want because it's rice gruel.

I like putting a dash of fish sauce, toasted sesame oil, soy sauce, and a spoonful of chili paste in my bowl. Ginger is good too.
>>
>>7773832

Blender and some water is your friend. Make meat smoothies and all that.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.