[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hard to start own alcohol company?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238 KB, 750x1334
I've been having thoughts to create my own alcohol and sell it. How hard would it be to start one up?
>>
>>7773771
I'd say do wine first because fuckers LOVE home made wine. Just lie out the ass about what it's made out of because It's really tap water with Welch's frozen fruit juice.
>>
>>7773779
LOL, I was planning to do like a fruity tasting vodka
>>
wine or beer, then there is the trend of wanting beverage without gluten.

start with your hometown then expand after a couple of years if you still got passion for it
>>
>>7773781
What about vodka though? It tastes horrible so having one that tastes great but can get you drunk easily would sell no?
>>
>>7773780
hope you ain't living in the US, getting the permit is a tough process if you plan on making vodka or other high percentage liquids
>>
>>7773785
Na, I live in Canada
>>
>>7773787
Canada got a different set of rules, each state (Alberta, British Columbia, Nova Scotia etc) have their own set of laws regarding distribution.

these are the set guidelines for Ontario
http://www.agco.on.ca/en/whatwedo/licence_manufacturer.aspx

If you got an idea and time, you can make it possible, apply and try your best
>>
>>7773771
Gin is easy to make
>>
>>7773797
Thanks and thats good to keep in mind. My friend and I want to do candy vodka but I kind of feel thats the best of ideas.
>>
>>7773784
how're you gonna make it taste good? What are you gonna be doing different from most every vodka producer?
>>
>>7773804
Candy vodka, drowning the candy in the vodka then letting it soak up the flavours. A good example would be red gummy bear vodka.
>>
>>7773802
apply to your vodka the same stuff they put in mouth wash to make it burn your tongue and throat.
Hipsters will make you a millionaire.
fun fact:
>The burn in mouth wash has nothing to do at all with it's effectiveness. That's quite literally added to trick the buyers into thinking it's more powerful. Almost nobody buys non-burning mouth wash, but they are used extensively in actual dental clinics.
>>
>>7773819
Oh wow, I didnt know that, thanks for the advice!
>>
>>7773822
I think your brand will only sell if you use the gummy bears brand on your bottle which I dont think will happen. Anyone else agree?
>>
>>7773826
Not really, the taste could be unique and branding too making customers drawn to your product
>>
>>7773819
Using oil of oregano to brush your teeth and for mouthwash will certainly burn (and if you swallow a little you might also alleviate all stomach bugs), however it is all natural and healthier than chemical mouthwash and toothpaste. So basically the burning sensation doesn't mean a natural products' burn is equally meaningless :)
>>
>>7773810
Sounds vomit inducing, honestly.
Make a gin - as long as you call it [home region] Dry Gin, and have a stylish design, it will sell like hotcakes.
>>
>>7774108
>Sounds vomit inducing, honestly.
isn't that the point in vodka?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.