[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /ck/... maybe I'm a moron (as well as a slo drinker)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
hey /ck/...

maybe I'm a moron (as well as a slo drinker) but when is someone going to invent a glass that keeps the goddamn beer cold? No one likes to drink warm beer!
>>
What's wrong with tasting it for what it is? Maybe try something else if you don't like the full flavor.
>>
>>7773743
There are glasses that you keep in the freezer with a layer of liquid trapped between layers of glass. It acts like an ice cube without diluting your beverage.

https://www.amazon.com/Freezer-Mug-Double-16oz-Capacity/dp/B00772PGVC?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0
>>
>>7773756
I don't like your tone bro.... let's wrassle. Come on, ready to do the man dance? En guard... pull out your sword already.
>>
>>7773743
Get a ceramic mug and just put it in the freezer. Then rinse out and pour a nice cold beer. Keeps it cold for an extra 30 minutes.
>>
drink it before it goes warm

moronic
>>
>>7773743
How long does it take you to finish a beer? if you keep your cans or bottles in the fridge you shouldn't have a problem. you can also freeze the glassware
>>
>>7773743
Get a clay mug and keep it in the fridge with your beer, OP.
>>
You're not drinking it quick enough. Bottoms up!
>>
drink stout or porter. They taste better close to room temperature. Kind of like red wine.
>>
>>7773743
use icecubes you cunt
>>
>>7774698
Inb4 some self proclaimed beer connosieur who thinks 2-3 ice cubes will ruin a beer
>>
>>7774721
>>7774698
Put the ice cubes in a plastic bag and dunk it in the glass.
>>
If you need to get a beer cold really quick you can wrap it in a wet towel and put in a freezer. This technique should get cold enough to drink in 10 minutes.
>>
>>7773743
Just get a double-walled vacuum insulated glass. Should keep things cold quite a while, although it'd be a lot longer if it had a top. I have a steel bottle like that for taking water to work, and it can keep ice cubes frozen for like 30 hours.
>>
>>7776138
Won't work. It's the cold water melting off the ice that chills the drink.
>>
>>7773743
Why do Americans drink thier beer cold?
>so they can tell it apart from thier piss
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.