[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wdyct? What did you cook today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: DSCF0826_small.jpg (172 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0826_small.jpg
172 KB, 1000x666
What did you cook today, /ck/?

-------

I made this shroom pizza. IDK about you guys but I think it came out really well. it was embarrassingly easy to make too, no special techniques or ingredients.

You guys should try it some time. It takes like an hour and a half prep time. And half of that is chopping/cleaning the veggies.
>>
>>7773568
Meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Came out alright, but the slices didn't hold together
>>
>What did you cook today, /ck/?
it's just after midnight, prisonposter. no one's cooking shit right now
>>
>>7773584
when a pizza takes you an hour and a half, you finish late
>>
>>7773584
It's dinner time, you dip.
I'm going to cook some chicken with beans and rice in a pot bullshit
>>
>it was embarrassingly easy to make too ... You guys should try it some time

Don't ever fucking tell me what to do you fucking cunt. The fucking nerve.
>>
Scrambled eggs for breakfast, Greek yogurt biscuits for lunch and dinner, oven-baked corn chips with tapatio for late night hunger.

Haven't been to the grocery store in a week. Might get a loaf of bread tomorrow.
>>
I made this fuckin weird soup that has the consistency of hot tar...

Sauteed onion, carrot, spices. Added lentils. Added some buckwheat and freekeh that I cooked yesterday then left until it resembled a thick porridge. Added tinned tomatoes and stock.

It's ok taste-wise but either the freekeh or the buckwheat makes it INCREDIBLY gloopy. Might be a struggle to finish this pot...
>>
>>7773617
>It's dinner time, you dip.
>06/12/16(Sun)00:46:14
if you say so
>>
Müsli with flat peaches. It's still breakfast time over here.
>>
>>7773733
>living in the past
>06/12/16(Sun)17:46:14
>>
File: 12202014144.jpg (673 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
12202014144.jpg
673 KB, 2048x1536
>>7773584
>because everyone lives in the same timezone as you

I make breakfast while my parents make dinner 7000 miles away. The world is bigger than your basement
>>
Dinner will just be chicken parmigiana and roast vegetables, usually Sunday is my cook enough for the next few days time but today I was lazy.
>>
I made a moroccan chickpea salad
>steam chickpeas for 5 mins to warm them up
>mix oil, 1 tsp cumin, 2tsp paprika, chilli powder, salt, pepper, lemon juice
>add sauce and chickpeas in fry pan on high heat to make the spices release a bit more
wa la
>>
File: scrolls.jpg (358 KB, 590x578) Image search: [Google]
scrolls.jpg
358 KB, 590x578
>>7773568
I'm making pizza scrolls with a puff pastry base. They're for a work bake sale tomorrow. Super easy to make if you buy ready-made pastry.
>>
>want to finally get rid of second can of this "tuna instant thai chilli" thing
>decide I'm just going to force myself to eat it
>remember I have some pulled pork that's been sitting in the fridge for a while and should be eated, so I add that in too, and put it all in the frying pan
>minced beef in the fridge is about to go rotten
>that bag of kale has been sitting there too long
>am I ever going to use these lentils?
I ended up having the most miserable, unenjoyable, depressing meal I have ever had. Whatever will I had to live has been robbed from me.
>>
>>7773909
that sounds utterly awful. incoherent ingredients are worse than cancer

>>7773728
did you put them in a crock pot? sounds like you added too much water or something. lentils turn into a paste if you let them absorb too much water. a dash of oil helps w this too.
>>
I made myself a nice 'go 'za. I really outdid myself this time.
>>
>>7773568
Made 60 gyoza from scratch for E3
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.