[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this sold out everywhere?! Is it really that good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Why is this sold out everywhere?! Is it really that good?
>>
No, it's just obsession over the 1990s by people who are in their late 20s and early 30s, who are quite literally the biggest fags on the planet.
>>
well somebody has to buy it all up and sell it on ebay.
>>
>>7773182
WHY DO YOU HATE WOMEN?
>>
Just nostalgia. It's just orange flavored juice with a Ghostbusters doodle on it
>>
>>7773178
I'm 24 going on 25 and I had this for the first time yesterday.

It's good-okay. I like the sweet taste and strong aftertaste, but I don't get why 80's kids worship the stuff.
>>
>>7773178
Let me guide you through the process.

> oh shit theyre rereleasing ecto cooler!
> fuck its sold out on Amazon!
> 1 week later
> I got 3 cases before it sold out!
> 2 days later because prime
> this isnt that good and now we have three cases of this shit
>>
>>7773178
just drink water
>>
I liked it back in the day, but I'm not about to support anything that has to do with that terrible new movie
>>
>>7773182
I thought the majority of the 90s craze was from kids born from like 95-99 and labeling themselve as a "90s" kid despite having no actual nostalgia for the 90s and were never more than toddlers in the 90s.
>>
>>7774014
Wait a couple years so you can sell it at high prices to 80's kids.

Also, is it any different from the original stuff?
>>
>>7774090
I believe the formula is different but I cant tell because its been so long since I last had it. Now that im older the taste is very sugary and has an unpleasant acidic aftertaste that lingers in the back of the throat.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.