[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to make a cheesecake. I never made one before. Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Cheesecake_Classic[1].jpg (463 KB, 1041x781) Image search: [Google]
Cheesecake_Classic[1].jpg
463 KB, 1041x781
I need to make a cheesecake. I never made one before. Help
>>
>>7771732
that's a white 'go'za
>>
Where's the tomato sauce?
>>
>>7771732
My uncle Gino from 'go made his pizza like this as well, lotsa cheese and skipped the tomato sauce. Great if you sprinkle a bit of 'gano on it
>>
>>7771746
Never seen 'za made like that, guess I'd give it a go
>>
>>7771735
>>7771736
>>7771746
>>7771751
I don't know what you guys are talking about but it isn't cheesecakes.
>>
>>7771782
You goze it and you knows it
>>
>>7771732
Make an Italian ricotta cheesecake, not a cream cheese one. It has more flavor and a better texture, in my opinion. Japanese cheesecake is good too.
>>
>>7771735
Know how I can tell you're samefaging?
>>
>>7771796
I made two posts in this thread, which ones do you believe are mine?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>7771732
I made alton brown's for my first and it was soo gooood. Super easy
>>
>>7771791
>I'm interested in Japanese things.
>>
>>7771732
300 grams of cream cheese
100 ml of whipped cream or 200 for harder cheese
a queeze of lemon
a teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/3 to 1/2 cup of sugar depending on desired sweetness
for the dough
200 grams of shitty cheap vanilla cookies, the easier to pulverize the better
75 grams of butter
a squeeze of lemon
for the dough grind the cokies until powder, then mix with melted butter and lemon and put in mold and then to the freezer for a while
for the filling
whip cream with sugar, mix cheese, vanilla and lemon and then mix all together. Take mold with dough and add filling, refigerate overnight, add whatever jam you like on top
>>
>>7771809
fyi dip your knife in hot water each time before you cut it if pic is related
>>
>>7771791
>japanese cheesecake

stop it with that, you fucking memester.
>>
2 cups sugar
1/3 cup flour
3.0lb Philadelphia cream cheese (at room temperature)
6 eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups sour cream

1. Preheat oven to 350F (no convection). If not using a double-boiler, preheat to 325F.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine together the sugar and flour.
3. Add in the cream cheese, and mix using an electric hand mixer.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs.
5. Add the whisked eggs to the cream cheese and sugar mixture, and mix well using the mixer.
6. Add the sour cream, and continue to mix together for about 30-45 seconds until it is smooth.
7. Take two cake pans and place a cut circle of parchment paper in the bottom of each pan, then grease the sides of each pan well using Pam.
8. Using a rubber spatula, stir the cream cheese mixture, scraping the sides; and then pour into each pan evenly.
9. Shake and bang pans on a hard surface for 15-20 seconds to settle mixture and remove air bubbles.
10. Put pans into preheated oven, and let cook for 50-60 minutes. Rotate the pans half-way through to ensure even cooking if not using a double-boiler.
>>
>>7771853
>>7771879
Hating anything Japanese is a meme, you retards. It has a better texture than western cheesecake made from cream cheese, which just tastes like you mixed a block of cream cheese with sugar.
>>
>>7771858
Yeah, i knew, i just wanted to lick the knife off.. ... ........... Shh
>>
>>7771791
Folded 1000 times cheese cake
Nippon stronk!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.