[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /ck/. I have achieved a new level of fat. I couldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 20160611_015817.jpg (963 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160611_015817.jpg
963 KB, 2560x1536
Sup /ck/. I have achieved a new level of fat. I couldn't choose between Lays Barbeque Chips and Fritos Corn Chips, so I decided to open both and go back and forth, sometimes combining the two. I am both ashamed and proud of myself. Point is, what two snacks would you mix?
>>
>>7770050
Funyuns and Hot Fries (the red ones)

Great snack combination
>>
Bbq porkrinds, and original kettle cooked from dollar tree
>>
peanut butter m&ms and kettle cooked honey bbq chicken chips
>>
>>7770050
I did the same with some flamin' hot 'tos and gardettos snack mix a few days ago.
>>
>>7770050
lays plain chips and doritos.

>captcha - select pillars or columns
>nelson's column
>it doesn't like when i pick it
>>
I mix nitro and fuego takis.

come at me
>>
>>7771999
I did that last night it was good with beer.
>>
File: doritos-mix-taco-explosion.png (220 KB, 334x483) Image search: [Google]
doritos-mix-taco-explosion.png
220 KB, 334x483
>>7770050
Ate a bag of these at work for lunch the other day... pretty tasty
>>
File: Bbq.jpg (8 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
Bbq.jpg
8 KB, 160x160
>>7770050
That's why you should've gotten the Frito bbq twists
>>
>>7770050
that's not that bad on the scale of shameful fatass-ness.

I like mixing dark choc M&Ms with peanut butter M&Ms.
>>
M&Ms and plain lays chips are the fucking most basic but great combo.

And surprisingly, blueberry muffins and cool ranch doritos.
>>
pic related plus hersheys bar, sweet spicy and salty yes
>>
>>7772732
Tbh this was my inspiration
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.