[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ARIZONAFAGS BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 750x1149) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 750x1149
YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN DRINKING PISS THIS ENTIRE TIME HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.huzlers.com/arizona-tea-exposed-by-fda-for-using-human-urine-in-products-will-be-taken-of-shelves-2/
>>
>Huzlers
At least make an attempt, you retard
>>
>>7769870

I aint clickin

that shit nigga
>>
I don't know B 99 cents for some grade A cold 24 oz can of piss seems sweet to me homeslizzle
>>
>>7769870
>Huzlers is one of many fake news sites that currently populate the Internet.

>Huzlers posts made-up stories about a variety of topics

This fake news shit is getting annoying. Such low quality material protected under satire or free speech or whatever.
>>
>Huzlers
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>7769892
someone sounds like they are salty they either believed the op, or are the op and didn't act retarded on purpose
>>
>>7769870
Retard.
>>
>>7769870
http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/arizonatea.asp
>>
>>7771072
Or someone who is tired of fake news, like he said. You don't have to believe it to be annoyed by clickbait.
>>
>>7769892
Actually, I don't know if this protected as parody or not. If Arizona decides to sue for defamation, the owners of this site could be in big trouble.
>>
>>7771059
To be fair I'd rather drink piss than Arizona Iced Tea
>>
>>7771090
Try the peach one it's bretty gud rest are trash tho
>>
>>7771081
>clickbait
no one makes their money off of suckering in retards to read their fake news. they get it because people genuinely enjoy their content and subscribe to recieve more of it. now stop bitching and be glad that the internet has evolved beyond humiliation style joke sites.
>>
>>7771135
>no one makes their money off of suckering in retards to read their fake news.
Yes they do. They have ads on their website which earn them money, and they have a shop selling a t-shirt.
>>
>>7771135
Dude are you retarded?

>make outrageous claim i.e. Arizona used human urine in their products
>get circulated on forums or Facebook ect
>people see the headline are shocked and ignore that the site huzlers is probably BS
>fill site with mad click bate articles with pics of semi attractive women
>make fucktons of cash from ads
>>
File: CfpfSAOWsAAQzLh.jpg (39 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
CfpfSAOWsAAQzLh.jpg
39 KB, 400x387
>>7771080
>http://www.snopes.com
Stopped reading there
>>
good thing i have a pee fetish
>>
>>7769870
so what only basketball americans drink it anyway
>>
File: pollcat.png (433 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
pollcat.png
433 KB, 450x450
>>7772105

I smell yet another /pol/cat

way too easy
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.