[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I activate my almonds properly? I've tried but they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: almond - Copy.jpg (363 KB, 1264x1144) Image search: [Google]
almond - Copy.jpg
363 KB, 1264x1144
How do I activate my almonds properly? I've tried but they dont do anything
>>
>>7768172
You need water from a homemade coconut
>>
you need to eat other nuts within view of the almonds
>>
>>7768172
Do you know why almond farmers call almonds "amonds"?
>>
Push the button
>>
Emu meat ball fat is required.
>>
>>7768221
I thought that was only for walnuts
>>
you've gotta punch the serial number into the DRM client.
>>
soak them in water for a day
>>
File: mommie shitpost.jpg (84 KB, 533x700) Image search: [Google]
mommie shitpost.jpg
84 KB, 533x700
>>
>>7768212
Because they shake the "L" out of them
>>
Make sure you activate them in a container with a lid, I'm still finding the stupid things around my house
>>
>>7768955
Ayyyyy :) Where do you live?
>>
Hedoesn'tdoanything?
>>
>>7768172
soak them in water for 12 hours. this will deactivate the enzyme inhibitors and bring your almonds to life!
>>
>>7768182
So you do know it was a homemade muffin, right?
>>
>>7768172
Put them up your ass for four days
>>
>>7769642
nah it will just make it less bitter
>>
>>7769681
that's not what I read on the health food websites. you just don't know about being healthy and need to take a basic healthy nutrition class and educate yourself!
>>
>>7768172
Have you tried restarting them?
>>
>>7768210
those are triggered almonds
>>
>>7768172
Put them in your pussy slits. The highly acidic condition and Candida glabrata enzymes will activate the almonds.
>>
>>7770022
you mean refrying them right? this is /ck/
>>
>>7770777
That's a beautiful post number anon, congratulations.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.