[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My father was supposed to cook rice in a pot and he used a dark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
My father was supposed to cook rice in a pot and he used a dark bottom pot instead of an aluminum one. Like a quarter of the rice is stuck to the bottom of the pot, and he blanched green beans in the same pot, again, instead of the aluminum one.

He couldn't even follow a Blue Apron recipe correctly that even has fucking pictures accompanying everything. Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>7766295

>>>/r9k/

with your daddy feel time issues.
>>
>>7766295
Sounds like your dad needs to learn to make Tah Dig (persian crispy rice). Fucking delicious. LRN IT.
>>
>>7766295

>he used a dark bottom pot instead of an aluminum one

What the fuck are you even trying to say. It sounds like neither one of you know how to cook.
>>
>>7766319
He used a heavy dark gray metal pot to cook fucking rice.
>>
>>7766326

>a heavy dark gray metal pot to cook fucking rice

Do you think it would have turned out better if the pot was pink or green? He just had the heat too high. Even having an aluminum pot in your house is pretty cringe worthy, not to mention it's the appropriate vessel to cook something as basic as rice.
>>
>>7766295
You has a sad?
>>
>>7766295
My dad brought home some delicious Mexican food tonight. Must suck having a shit dad huh faggot? My dad would shit all over your old man's face after he beat his ass.
>>
>>7766467
Does your dad have IBS?
>>
>>7766295
>Cooking in a pot instead of a rice cooker

Even if you did everything perfectly it still wouldn't be as good as a rice cooker
>>
>>7766482
it was something with coconut milk and shit in it
>>
File: glitchr_1463623424000.jpg (222 KB, 1302x1182) Image search: [Google]
glitchr_1463623424000.jpg
222 KB, 1302x1182
My dad's a fucking astronaut get rekt fuckin queer I bet he fucked your mom
>>
>>7766354
This

I'm sorry OP but I think you have the autismims.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.