[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't ask why but I can't get to most of my food, all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
Don't ask why but I can't get to most of my food, all I have is a faucet, a bowl, a plastic spoon and lots of bagged noodles. It's 1 AM and I just woke up and won't be able to get to my real food until like 8.

Could I cook these noodles with hot sink water and maybe cover the bowl with something?

I don't really want to starve tonight.
>>
>>7763422
there a 7/11 or its like around you? should be able to get actual boiling water there
>>
>>7763426
I'd have to walk and it's not close enough to warrant walking the streets at midnight.

The noodles are these tiny elbow macaroni, not ramen shit by the way.
>>
>>7763422
Maybe prop the bowl so it's tilted, place noodles in the bowl, and continously but slowly run hot water into the bowl. Depending on t
>>
>>7763448
The temp of the water you can get*
>>
>>7763448
The water's hot enough to scold my hands, for what it's worth. I have all night so I can do that, thanks.
>>
Even boiling water turns the outside to glue before the inside stops being hard.

IDK about microwaving, maybe that would work?
>>
>>7763486
>IDK about microwaving, maybe that would work?
A faucet, a bowl, a plastic spoon.

also I'm trying >>7763448's suggestion and propping the bowl with a pen(so add a pen to that list) so it can tilt. One noodle fell out when I first tried but I'm doing a slower stream now.
>>
>>7763462
>The water's hot enough to scold my hands, for what it's worth.
You should tell your hands to stop being assholes.
>>
I think I overcooked it, this is awful. If this ever happens again I'm at least bringing some salt.
>>
File: LeanLeftFarting.png (10 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
LeanLeftFarting.png
10 KB, 429x410
>>7763422

How to ruin pasta: Stupid teenager did something retarded and was grounded Edition
>>
>>7763584
I wish I had being a teenager as an excuse but I'm 21.
>>
What kind of shit life do you lead where you can't use the kitchen? Are you literally living in your parents basement, and you're resorting to eating sink-noodles because your parents don't let you upstairs when they're asleep?
>>
>>7763595
More or less, it's not a basement and not my parents and I'm not being disallowed so much as not being a dick and knocking on the door at 1 AM because I don't have my life together.
>>
>>7763616
You should buy a hot plate.
>>
>>7763624
Probably but this isn't supposed to be a regular thing. I usually have access to the kitchen just didn't want to wake people up due my own problems.
>>
>>7763637
I'm poor guy living in garage. Hot plate changed my life. Been eating cooked food for several months now.

This isn't what I thought my 30's were going to be like.
>>
>>7763653
Hope you can get out of that rut anon, I don't want to be living like this for too long.
>>
So OP, why can't you go in the kitchen?
>>
>>7763718
Never mind, I just read the thread.
>>
>>7763718
>he doesnt know how to make a vacuum tube with just a bowl, a faucet and a plastic spoon
>>
>>7763728
NEETguyver
>>
>>7763653
>tfw cook in bedroom using a toaster as a burner

The plastic shell of the toaster is starting to get real melty. I'm going to start a horrible fire.
>>
>>7763616
go fucking hungry, whats the big deal
drink a bunch of water
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.