[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else eat bread by itself? When I do it i feel like im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: bread.jpg (128 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
bread.jpg
128 KB, 709x765
Anyone else eat bread by itself? When I do it i feel like im in the middle ages or something, feelsgoodman
>>
I did it at work once while on break and everyone made fun of me
>>
>>7758396

Yeah, but only if it's freshly baked.
>>
>feels in the middle ages
>not even sourdough
>>
I eat rice by itself. Fucking delicious.
>>
>>7758396
Only if it's baguette. Or especially well baked bread.
>>
File: 1465332458725.jpg (86 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
1465332458725.jpg
86 KB, 528x960
>>7758396
I heart bread
>>
When I get home from work, I'm usually starving. I grab a little bit of bread to quell my stomach while I shower and all that so I don't end up snacking too much before I make dinner
>>
File: on44k7h.jpg (270 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
on44k7h.jpg
270 KB, 900x1200
>Not eating some 'go 'za
>>
only fresh from the oven mmm
>>
>>7758901
what if it is?
>>
>>7759043
Call me autistic but last year I started reading about middle ages and really tried to get in the mood by trying a similar diet. The only problem is that I dont have a stone oven :(
>>
>>7758410
KEK
>>
>>7758410
i used to bring a big hunk of bread to work for lunch every day and all of my coworkers thought i was like poor and starving or something
>>
Warm milk with bread pieces and a little sugar
>>
>>7759549
Am I the only one who can't enjoy warm milk? Like, how warm are you supposed to make it, because it always ust feels super watery when I do it and not appealing. Is it supposed t be like boiling hot?
>>
When i was a kid, i woukd stop into the bakery on the way to the school, and get the fresh warm bread, and then i would stop in the market, and ger some soft cheese and an apple, or pear or some such. I would eat the apple I n the way in but i would cut the bread open in the center and put the cheese inside, bu the time lunch rolked around it was perfect.
>>
>>7759531

I did the same thing, but it would be bread I baked at home, so if anybody said anything I'd school them on just how uncultured they are.
>>
>tfw non-italians talk about bread
;^)
>>
>>7759083
>ywn bake stones with your medieval bros
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.