[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /ck/ what is a decent cheap cookware set? preferably from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 91S8U6AJ06L._SL1500_[1].jpg (225 KB, 1500x1129) Image search: [Google]
91S8U6AJ06L._SL1500_[1].jpg
225 KB, 1500x1129
Hey /ck/ what is a decent cheap cookware set? preferably from Amazon or some common retail store... Tired of cooking with Great Value-tier cancer (Literally).
>>
>>7758277

I'm not sure you want a set. IMHO, they tend to have oddball sizes that you don't need. Why not just buy the individual pieces that you actually need?
>>
>>7758286
Sure. What's a good brand then?
>>
>>7758289

T-Fal. They have a good non-stick fry pan for 30$ or so that is quite good.
>>
Tefal is a good start. They gave a fairly wide variety of products, different price ranges, decent quality

You just have to take care of their non-stick stuff a bit, so no metal utensils, don't overheat them and such
>>
>>7758320
Get this and then if you must get a set, get their stainless set. Don't get non-stick everything. I'm actually decently happy with this, but I am slowly phasing out everything and they generally are not my primary pots/pants/skillets. Still, none of them have pitted/warped or anything, unlike some other cheap cookware I was gifted. Granted I do not put them through the dishwasher. I'd invest in at the very least this, a good stockpot, a larger skillet, a dutch oven, and if you don't have a good knife, that.

http://www.amazon.com/Tools-Trade-Classic-Cookware-Piece/dp/B00AUOR8HY?ie=UTF8&keywords=tools%20of%20the%20trade%20stainless%20steel%2012-pc.%20cookware%20set&qid=1465321426&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1
>>
>>7758277
What's your price range? It's probably in your best interest to start collecting good quality pieces so you won't have to replace whatever set you get in the future.
>>
>>7758402
$100 max.
>>
>>7758277
Tefal
>>
May I use this thread to ask a semi-related question? I've been on the lookout for a decent set of Chopsticks because I mainly make stir fry these days and I find it's easier and more interesting to eat them with than a fork and spoon.

Any place that sells a decent set? Can be either metal or plastic or wood, and I may sound like a huge faggot for wanting this but I'm also looking out for chipsticks with cool designs or carvings in them, I'm only going to own like one or two pairs so I might as well get something interesting right?
>>
>>7758523
http://www.amazon.com/Rbenxia-Chopstick-Stainless-Spiral-Chopsticks/dp/B00W8APX1G?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&ref_=s9_top_hd_bw_btTLD_g79_i4
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.