[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alcohol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 663a9ab2d8fad052d2372e34b6088b88.jpg (311 KB, 1400x1600) Image search: [Google]
663a9ab2d8fad052d2372e34b6088b88.jpg
311 KB, 1400x1600
Turning 21 next month, looking to try alcohol to go along with a perfect medium steak to my perogative, don't know if America has Russian vodka available at any restaurants, but if they don't, what kind of alcohol is best to get in terms of taste?

Pic unrelated, though I am feeling a bit under my head for next month and not in any kind of mood due to limitations for life, might go to a bar if I should decide to do so when I go to spend time alone.
>>
>vodka
>taste
am I being rused?
>>
Why the fuck would you want vodka with steak?
>>
>>7757705
>perfect medium steak
I'm pretty rustled, well played jim.
>>
Red wine or beer.
Other alcohols don't pair correctly with food.

Also, nobody enjoys the "taste" of alcohol at 21.
>>
>>7757772
>>7757705

I'd prefer red wine at first, but since I'll be new to trying it out, I'd want advice on what I should pair it with.
>>
>>7757761

lol medium steak, who would prefer that over well done?
>>
>>7757776

Since you're going to a restaurant.
Order whatever the waiter tells you goes well with a steak.
>>
>>7757785

>bud light
>>
You've got much to learn when it comes to alcohol son
>>
>>7757705
>medium steak
>perfect
You forgot to add rare after medium
Also
>thinking vodka pairs with steak
Actually
>thinking vodka pairs with anything
If you want to pair your steak(medium rare) then get some sort of red wine
>>
>>7757785
That's assuming he goes somewhere that doesn't use paper napkins
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.