[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slimcados are delicious.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 288x266) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 288x266
Slimcados are delicious.
>>
>>7757609
>thinking that eating fat makes you fat
come join us in the 21th century grandpaw
>>
>>7757609

>"Healthier" version of avocado.

It's like people go out of their way to be retarded.
>>
I thought it said slimecado
>>
>>7757609
selective breeding is also a form of genetic modification
>>
There looks to be about 75% less avocado too
>>
how much avocado a day do you need to eat to start being in health trouble I mean come on.
>>
More than 1 will lock you up
>>
>>7757686
This. People freak out about GMOs when most of what they eat is technically already modified. Hell technically everything is a GMO via evolution.
>>
>>7757791
>>7757686
lol no

People who say this are fedoras trying to be pedantic smartasses and they just come across as morons.

It's like saying, "we all come from Africa originally so I guess that makes me African-American where's my scholarship durrrr".
>>
>>7757819

>we all come from africa
>>
>>7757819
this

putting shrimp genes in strawberries to make them more resistant to cold is not the same as selective breeding
>>
if you feel the need to look for less healthier versions of real food rather than cutting excess sugar, processed food and other bullshit out of your diet you then should you be murdered.
>>
>Thinking fat makes you fat
>Doesn't realize it's actually carbs
>>
>>7757609
Legit piece of produce, awful marketing.
>>
>>7757831
>eating calorie-dense fat can't make you fat
okay
>>
>>7757831
It's excess calories, retard. Doesn't matter where they come from. Eating a lot of carbs can make you eat an excess because they make you feel less full. Eating a lot of fat can make you eat an excess because it's very calorie dense.
>>
>>7757609
>less fat
I can already tell you it tastes like shit. When you have to market it as a healthier alternative the you know it's going to taste like shit.
>>
>>7757791
selective breeding and gene modification in a lab are NOT the same thing
>>
>>7757983
And yet both produce completely harmless food.
>>
Florida avocados are disgusting.
Give me a nice buttery Haas avocado any day.
>>
>>7757826
>>7757819
these. thank you for that example i feel ashamed that i keep forgetting they literally do this kind of weird shit when it gets brought up
>>
I don't understand. Is it just a Florida Avocado? Are they just slapping a meme name on it?

Theyre great because they hold together so chunks are perfect in salads. Hass have better flavor and that great creamy texture.
>>
>>7757730
They are very calorie dense.
>>
>>7758735
tell that to the people whom are allergic to that 80s good corn that still pops up every once in a while.
it's not the possibility of cancerous shit that worries me is the fact that you wind up with shit like produce that can't be propagated by seed and that it interbreeds with shit outside cousins.
>>
>>7757609
Do they come with that cool key chain?
>>
>>7757609
Slimcados are watered down garbage. I like that the picture even has a good avocado right next to it. Hass avocados are fucking sex.
>>
>>7757609
>slimcado
>half the calories
>twice as big
>>
>>7760350
Nice likes, kid.
>>
>>7757826
you literally dont know how recombinant dna works do you. i have done it in a lab. all it does is throw a gene in that manufactures usually one protein. if it's fucking safe to eat in shrimp, it's safe to eat in strawberries, you troglodyte
>>
>>7757819
lol yes

you just don't know sjit about genetics. (and quite few other things I suspect)
>>
>>7760842
this. Literally the only reason to buy organic is if you don't want to give money to Monsanto. Organic is still full of pesticides, its still full of health concerns, and more often than not, People who buy organic will still buy based on color rather than buy food that looks "yucky" so it doesn't even help with that.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.