[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This place sucks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (25 KB, 247x154) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25 KB, 247x154
This place sucks.
>>
Yeah but just like "In'N'Out" people will defend it like dumb fucks.

Not sure what you want from this thread.
>>
It used to be good,before they started baking the bread in store. The bread is terrible. Also once that happened the quality of everything went down a lot.
>>
>>7756691
I wanted to make a "Chains that you hate" thread but it seemed to forward. Idk.
>>
>>7756681

GET OUT!!!! OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>7756681
The tendie subs are good but I wasn't amazed by the place
>>
>>7756709
The old buffalo chicken on a kaiser was so much better then the tendies they have now just drenched in buffalo sauce.
>>
Wawa, Ontario is famous for its giant Canadian Goose statue.

Wawa, ON also sucks.
>>
Wawhy?
>>
>>7756681
If you're is such a middle of nowhere situation that eating at a gas station convenience store becomes a legit option you really can't be all that critical. To their credit Wawa seems to give more of a shit about the food than other similar establishments. That still doesn't make it good, though.
>>
Worked for Wawa for a couple years. Hated when we started to "bake" our own bread. It's not really baked. The loaves come like, partially cooked. The ovens we'd put them in just steamed them the rest of the way.
>>
>>7756681
Their hoagies are better than all the other chain sub places.
>>
>>7758000
This. Their cheesesteaks are pretty gud.
>>
>>7757969
I worked for wawa but I was pretty much exclusively on cash register.
>>
>>7758427
I did both deli and register. Deli wasn't too bad but I used to get so disgusted with how much food we threw out. Used to take some of the left over bagels and cookies before throwing them out.
>>
No it's not. It's not good it's not bad. Get the fuck over it loser
>>
just your basic convenience store that makes sandwiches with incredible amounts of salt
>>
>>7756681
Same. Went to one with a friend after they were fishing about it and it's basically like an Asian version of 7-11, but the Asian ones are better.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.