[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
donuts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: Jumbo_Plain_Donuts2.jpg (584 KB, 1000x901) Image search: [Google]
Jumbo_Plain_Donuts2.jpg
584 KB, 1000x901
What's up with cake donuts? Why not just eat a plain cupcake? I'd much rather have a light and airy yeast donut. You don't feel like shit like you do after eating dense cake donuts.
>>
>>7754550
Yes you do, because they put diabetic frosty garbage on them. They taste like nothing otherwise.
>>
>>7754736
>Putting sugar on the outside of yeast donuts
>Putting sugar in the batter of cake donuts

What's the difference? I'd still rather have a lightly glazed yeast donut, or even unglazed.
>>
>>7754550
Fuck you OP. old fashioned donuts are the best kind. I'd dip those fuckewrsd in hot chocolaqte if I could. yeeahh. MAYBE I WILL!
>>
I like sour cream donuts

>but Anon arent those sour?! Youre so weird!
>>
op does your asshole whistle when the wind blows past you
>>
>>7756799
Can't hate sour cream/crullers
>>
>>7754550
I like a rounder hole. Those ones look too much like my fat girlfriend's balloon knot.
>>
I agree with OP, cake donuts are useless

Fried dough is the only true donut
>>
Cake donuts hold together and are only crumbly in the part where you bit it off which makes them nice for dunking in coffee
>>
File: IMG-20160603-WA0004.jpg (37 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160603-WA0004.jpg
37 KB, 1136x640
>>
A plain cake donut and a cup of black coffee is one of the most beautiful simple pleasures of the food world. Anyone who can't fathom that is of no use to me.
>>
>>7756995
>Black coffee

Ugh... you Americans and your Folgers gutrot black coffee, give me a caffe Cuban con leche over that shit any day
>>
cake donuts are fucking amazing you goddamn savages
>>
>>7754550
You've exposed your own idiocy by implying that a cake donut tastes anything like a cupcake.

When did /ck/ become the shittiest board I go to? Almost every thread is memes or baiting.
>>
>>7757016
>caffe Cuban con leche
Milk and coffee! Who would've thought? Milk and coffee! Oh my God. What a drink! It's milk and coffee, mixed together!

But... with a Cuban twist!
>>
File: IMG_0444.png (80 KB, 407x265) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0444.png
80 KB, 407x265
>>7757016
>caffe Cuban con leche

My sides
>>
I like cake donuts sometimes, they're just something that I think of when I think donut, even though I more often than not eat yeast donuts.

Probably cause cake donuts were all that was around when I was a kid. Not that they were bad or anything either.
>>
>>7757864
durrrr za on ur chicago sriracha ahahaa lmfao

yeah, I agree. I might just fucking leave for a couple months and see what happens.
>>
File: dwayne.jpg (84 KB, 799x786) Image search: [Google]
dwayne.jpg
84 KB, 799x786
>>7757901
At least there are no more joeyfags
>>
>>7757016
Sure buddy, because liking black coffee automatically means the person is drinking something like Folgers. Get real, fuckface.
>>
>>7758279

I really, honestly wish replying sincerely to a troll post was a permabannable offense
>>
>>7758284
I really, honestly wish whining about other people's posts just to bitch and shitpost was a permabannable offense.
>>
File: Chocolate-Frosted-Cake.jpg (53 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
Chocolate-Frosted-Cake.jpg
53 KB, 960x638
THE BEST
>>
What? I've always thought cake donuts were the real donuts and those puffy airy Donuts are just a cheap knockoff that dissolve in your mouth like shitty cotton candy.
>>
File: Chocolate Iced Glazed Donut.jpg (34 KB, 701x467) Image search: [Google]
Chocolate Iced Glazed Donut.jpg
34 KB, 701x467
it's sugar glazed, then dipped in chocolate

did you hear me, glazed.... then chocofied...

and it's a yeasty donut. fuck i'm moist.
>>
>>7758349
God, those things are disgusting.

>>7754550
Screw you OP, you damn faggot. Cake donuts are the best simply because they are the original donut, they taste phenomenal, they perfectly soak up coffe/milk when you dip them or eat alongside them, and are the easiest to make. Look at it! You don't NEED to add anything to it. There's no glaze, no chocolate, no sprinkles, no fruity pebbles, no candies, nothing, it's just the essence of donut to it's bare core. I feel great pity and sadness for those that do not understand this.
>>
>>7758382
>they perfectly soak up coffe/milk when you dip them
>You don't NEED to add anything to it.
>>
>>7758382
>it's the original doughnut
So?
>you don't need to add anything to it
See >>7754769
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.